The wooden pony

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
For those not familiar with this particular device it is usually a wooden construction in an inverted V shape intended to apply intense pressure to a victims cunt using their own weight.
This is a good example;
View attachment 58239
Another variation is to use a single board or even a pipe or rod suspended in some way.
View attachment 58241
This is an easy DIY version as it doesn't require any construction skills other than working out how to hold the board up. It can even be achieved simply by using something like an old cupboard door stood on the ground and straddling it. Ideally the victims feet should not touch the ground or they should be on tip toes which limits or removes their ability to adjust the pressure.
Finally if this appeals to you there is an even simpler method using a couple of chairs and broom stick or something similar.
View attachment 58240

View attachment 58242

So are there any Doms out there who have made something like this for their sub, or subs that have been on the wooden pony that could share their experiences?
Ive seen this with 3/4 inch pvc with a rope threaded through and out each end and knotted with snap latches and then latched to eye hooks installed to the joists of a ceiling. The rope knots determined the length and it could be adjusted so that her weight bore down and her tippy toes barely touched the floor. I have also seen this combined with female urethral plugs so pressure was against that as well as combined with an anal hook that slightly pitched them forward leveraging the pressure onto their clits.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
After having several requests from subs on how to make this themselves and coming up against various problems from lack of tools or skill, to problems storing or explaining it I have come up with a super easy and simple alternative.
Presenting the mini pony made from a cardboard carton.

ponybox 8.jpg

Ok, you're thinking cardboard isn't going to cut it here, however it does work! I experimented a bit and by using a nice heavy duty carton was able to get a really strong result. Now obviously being "mini" it must be used kneeling but that's ok as it makes it much smaller and easier to store away, it's also very light and easy to pop away on that top shelf in your wardrobe out of sight.

All you'll require to make one is a nice strong carton, small moving cartons are ideal but one that you've had from a delivery etc is fine too. As long as it has the heavy, thick, 6mm (1/4") cardboard construction it will be strong enough. You'll also need some packing tape, a box cutter knife, a marker pen and ruler.

cardboardminipony3.jpg cardboardminipony2.jpg

This is my original design idea, you can see it takes a standard carton then cuts are made to the ends and then the sides fold in and honestly, that's about it!

Here are some photos from the one I made to try it out. The carton I had handy was about 360mm wide and 360mm high (about 14") which is a bit small. Look for something in the 400-450mm (16-18") size and it will be perfect. You can check the height your box will give against your crotch height when kneeling (knees apart) to see if it will be ok. If you come up a bit low you can easily stand your mini pony on a few big books to boost its height.

ponybox 1.jpg

All the parts and tools needed.

ponybox 2.jpg

Split the box on the 4 corners.

ponybox 3.jpg

Pull the sides together,

ponybox 4.jpg

Mark the ends to cut,

ponybox 5.jpg

Cut the ends out, note top flaps folded inward to provide a strong spine.

ponybox 6.jpg

Tape the top spine of the mini pony using packing tape.

ponybox 7.jpg

And tape the corners of the ends. And you're done!

Be sure to use lots of tape on the top edge and quite a way down the sides as this will protect the cardboard from getting wet. It really is about as simple as DIY pony is going to get so if you've always wanted to test one out please give this a try.
Now obviously it's going to give the same experience as full size standing pony but if you work it out right so that when you straddle it your knees only just touch the ground or even slightly off the ground it will put a good amount of pressure on those sensitive bits.

EDIT: I've had a few comments about this regarding its strength, as I mentioned it is quite strong, I stood my weight on the spine of my test one and it supported me ok. That said this isn't intended to be a long term device, more of a disposable thing so you can try it out then toss it away.

Last edited:

BigBecca

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2016
Hello my name is Becca and I’m a submissive, I will definitely try a variation of this wooden pony, with my barbell rack and a single barbell I can adjust the heights so that I’m on the tip of my toes and the cold steel will dig into my pussy really nicely.

Wadewillsoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2021
Hello my name is Becca and I’m a submissive, I will definitely try a variation of this wooden pony, with my barbell rack and a single barbell I can adjust the heights so that I’m on the tip of my toes and the cold steel will dig into my pussy really nicely.
We would really love to see this , when it will happen. If , of course you are willing to share pics …

Reactions: Woodnponyridr

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
After having several requests from subs on how to make this themselves and coming up against various problems from lack of tools or skill, to problems storing or explaining it I have come up with a super easy and simple alternative.
Presenting the mini pony made from a cardboard carton.

View attachment 91317

Ok, you're thinking cardboard isn't going to cut it here, however it does work! I experimented a bit and by using a nice heavy duty carton was able to get a really strong result. Now obviously being "mini" it must be used kneeling but that's ok as it makes it much smaller and easier to store away, it's also very light and easy to pop away on that top shelf in your wardrobe out of sight.

All you'll require to make one is a nice strong carton, small moving cartons are ideal but one that you've had from a delivery etc is fine too. As long as it has the heavy, thick, 6mm (1/4") cardboard construction it will be strong enough. You'll also need some packing tape, a box cutter knife, a marker pen and ruler.

View attachment 91320 View attachment 91311

This is my original design idea, you can see it takes a standard carton then cuts are made to the ends and then the sides fold in and honestly, that's about it!

Here are some photos from the one I made to try it out. The carton I had handy was about 360mm wide and 360mm high (about 14") which is a bit small. Look for something in the 400-450mm (16-18") size and it will be perfect. You can check the height your box will give against your crotch height when kneeling (knees apart) to see if it will be ok. If you come up a bit low you can easily stand your mini pony on a few big books to boost its height.

View attachment 91318

All the parts and tools needed.

View attachment 91319

Split the box on the 4 corners.

View attachment 91312

Pull the sides together,

View attachment 91313

Mark the ends to cut,

View attachment 91314

Cut the ends out, note top flaps folded inward to provide a strong spine.

View attachment 91315

Tape the top spine of the mini pony using packing tape.

View attachment 91316

And tape the corners of the ends. And you're done!

Be sure to use lots of tape on the top edge and quite a way down the sides as this will protect the cardboard from getting wet. It really is about as simple as DIY pony is going to get so if you've always wanted to test one out please give this a try.
Now obviously it's going to give the same experience as full size standing pony but if you work it out right so that when you straddle it your knees only just touch the ground or even slightly off the ground it will put a good amount of pressure on those sensitive bits.

EDIT: I've had a few comments about this regarding its strength, as I mentioned it is quite strong, I stood my weight on the spine of my test one and it supported me ok. That said this isn't intended to be a long term device, more of a disposable thing so you can try it out then toss it away.
Heavy duty large and extra large cardboard moving boxes can be found at lowes or home depot for around $5 for those in the US. They sell 2 grades of moving boxes. With covid shortages you may have to look via store search online or try several stores. You could double a standard grade moving box or single 1 heavy grade. For those outside the US, web search for moving boxes and stores that sell them. Office supply or building supply are usual suspects, but add also goods rerailers.

CZSteve

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2019
Pic below of what I built using a fence post that I wrapped in sisal rope to add some torment and also a plumbing hammer arrestor (it's 1-3/4" wide). Goddess has placed me on it a few times and craving another ride soon if we can. Being impaled prevents me from shifting my weight around and thus 'riding' but I LOVE being impaled. The rough sisal rope adds to the torment to add to the torment my Goddess wraps my cock to the top with more rope. In the one pic I added a motorcycle seat with Her own dildo; thus allowing Her to ride tandem while she's nice & comfortable and able to hold me while I'm suffering... LOVE this!!!

We've since bought some coconut rope which is much more intense then the sisal rope and plan on swapping with the sisal; this coconut rope is absolutely crazy at how intense it is for CBT when used for cock & ball bondage.

Pony-Tandem-cropped.jpg

sisal-tied.jpg

Babygirlalice2116

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2022
For those not familiar with this particular device it is usually a wooden construction in an inverted V shape intended to apply intense pressure to a victims cunt using their own weight.
This is a good example;
View attachment 58239
Another variation is to use a single board or even a pipe or rod suspended in some way.
View attachment 58241
This is an easy DIY version as it doesn't require any construction skills other than working out how to hold the board up. It can even be achieved simply by using something like an old cupboard door stood on the ground and straddling it. Ideally the victims feet should not touch the ground or they should be on tip toes which limits or removes their ability to adjust the pressure.
Finally if this appeals to you there is an even simpler method using a couple of chairs and broom stick or something similar.
View attachment 58240

View attachment 58242

So are there any Doms out there who have made something like this for their sub, or subs that have been on the wooden pony that could share their experiences?

Edit: October 2021. If you want to try out this experience have a look at my super easy DIY mini pony here.
Add my snap - littlealice2116

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
This is a good example;
View attachment 58239
View attachment 58241
View attachment 58240

View attachment 58242

Edit: October 2021. If you want to try out this experience have a look at my super easy DIY mini pony here.
Here is an article I ran across a while back. You might find it interesting.

Attachments

• Wooden Pony Ride.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Woodnponyridr

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
Strategically attaching a Hitachi wand with duct tape under the pipe or dowel type could be a nice modification

dark eye

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2023
This is a good example;
View attachment 58239
View attachment 58241
View attachment 58240

View attachment 58242

it is clearly visible how her full body weight is supported on her genitals. the wooden stick disappears between her labia and has direct contact with the clit. Every body movement causes pain stimuli on her tender part.

Attachments

• 31D2A42 (1c2).jpg
    31D2A42 (1c2).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 61

dark eye

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2023
the wooden stick can also be replaced by a metal object placed on the back of a chair as illustrated below

Attachments

• tr66sxf22at1.jpg
    tr66sxf22at1.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 57
  • tr66sxf2d.jpg
    tr66sxf2d.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 60

dark eye

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2023
the nice thing about using a wooden horse is that it simultaneously creates a platform for experimenting. Because the slightest movement leads to painful stimuli in her pussy, the woman is obliged to keep her body accessible to everyone. It is an excellent tool to force her into submission.

Attachments

• motivation.jpg
    motivation.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 35

Woodnponyridr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 26, 2024
This is a good example;
View attachment 58239
View attachment 58241
View attachment 58240

View attachment 58242

The wooden pony is an excellent punishment for discipline, training, or merely for watching a rider during a BDSM scene.

Reactions: Kinkyone69

Featured Threads