The Woods

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
Does anyone else have woodland related fetishes/kinks?

I find the a huge turn on. It's a combination of being able to creep up/be crept up on, all the branches for hanging wedgies, the seclusion in a public place so a slave an be made to do stuff they couldn't do in full public, and the possibility of coming across a group who would bully someone.

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
I love being out in the woods, and it always has a sexual connection to it. I like to get naked out there, and push my boundaries a bit. Its more comforting, yet still has a strong element of danger to it.

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
I think I started out liking it because I liked the idea of people being caught by the people I assumed hung out there, teenagers drinking and such.

Later I got more aware of kinks and stuff and realised it would be a great place for dares and tasks, as well as realising just how many great places to give someone a hanging wedgie there were.

Exploring, I've found various places tucked well out of the way which are obviously used by groups of teenagers to drink etc. and are perfect for tasks with stripping, wanking etc. and for fantasies of people getting caught doing things they shouldn't. Obviously such people would need to be disciplined/buy my silence.

Pardy

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2010
I think I started out liking it because I liked the idea of people being caught by the people I assumed hung out there, teenagers drinking and such.

Later I got more aware of kinks and stuff and realised it would be a great place for dares and tasks, as well as realising just how many great places to give someone a hanging wedgie there were.

Exploring, I've found various places tucked well out of the way which are obviously used by groups of teenagers to drink etc. and are perfect for tasks with stripping, wanking etc. and for fantasies of people getting caught doing things they shouldn't. Obviously such people would need to be disciplined/buy my silence.
Sounds quite hot

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
As a child, I ran away to the forest to play these games. So I like this idea.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Woodland play is perfect for anyone who is into outdoor kink once you get to know the area. Seclusion, plenty of trees or bushes to hide behind in an emergency, being tied to a tree is incredibly erotic, the feeling of exposure and the fear of discovery...

Aloy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2019
Germany
Now I want to do some stuff in the woods but I don't know what I could do there. Any ideas?

Kik: Aloy_Nora

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
I like going into woods, and taking nude selfies, and posting them on playes like eblue.com, and humblr.social.

Although when there scared of being caught

Featured Threads

New Personals