Thinking of a threesome.

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
Talking with hubby last night and I brought up that I would like to try a ffm threesome. Hubby and I have talked about I talked about it previously but when we were in a newish relationship I found myself getting jealous at the thought.

Now we are talking about it again. It was my idea. I find that I like the idea of being with a woman. I have never done that before. I even like the idea of watching her play with his cock.

I just get a small anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach. I dont call it jealousy. It doesnt feel like jealousy. It feels like I'm nervous about what might happen.

Can anyone help with this? I really do want to try a threesome.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
First talk out specifics in detail with you and hubs. Limits on what can and cant be done between you and her, between he and her, and all 3 at once. If shes not a close friend then yall need to have a non sexual meet up and discuss all the specifics and make sure you all have safewords in place with the understanding of an " all stop" if anyone gets uncomfortable. Id say that you yourself need to be ok with this and realize that this is something youre asking to do so try not to get upset with him if things get awkward during the session. I would also reccommend being fairly sober as you can all keep a clear head on the boundaries established. A drink is fine but dont get sloppy.

Reactions: DiscoveryofSelf

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Not every dream is supposed to be fulfilled and it's only you to decide which are and which aren't. But if you choice is to try it, then go for it. It's probably good to talk about limits beforehand with your husband and decide which things are okay to do with somebody else and which aren't. Also be very clear about the fact that it's supposed to be somebody you both choose and that neither you nor your husband is supposed to decide alone - or worse play alone if not agreed upon beforehands. (Or decide differently if you want to have an open relationship, whatever floats your boat is okay as long as it's consensual.)

Another key fact to decide upon is which role the other girl plays in the D/s relationship you have. Is she supposed to be a switch, submissive to him but dominant to you? Or another submissive so he can let her suck him while you get whipped? Or another Dominant to use you, but "vanilla" with him? Will there be sexual contact between you and her as well? I assume sexual contact between him and her will be allowed since you dream about seeing her suck him, but it's good to talk about that beforehand as well.

Weather you need a safeword is a fact only you can decide, but in doubt it's better to have one. Though you'll probably have one already with your husband. You should also talk about other uses of the safeword, like in a case you feel uncomfortable with sexual contact he has with her - in the end she's "just" somebody you both invite for play, while you are married to your husband.

Featured Threads

New Personals