This is all new to me, I need some help.

Newherelol

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2019
Hello kinky folks,

I guess I'm vanilla. Please help!

I really just like making women cum and busting a nut. I am one of the old school lubby dubby types. But I just got played. Wasted an exorbitant amount of time and money on the last mrs. so time to work 80 hrs a week and pile cash.

Met a girl recently who is into bdsm. This is totally new territory for me, and I want to make her happy. Mainly because, there's no feelings or bullshit to get in the way. It's fucking perfect. But this is crazy from my worldview.

Anyways, she's a self described heavy (not in in the waist) submissive, masochist, who is a fan of being choked and/or tied up (not sure, caught me off guard). She said she could get off on being taught or disciplined into the perfect sex toy.

I can't do violence against women, so that's out. Can I still make her cum?

If anyone could decipher this for me I'd appreciate it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome! I moved your post to the Relationship advice section since thats what you really need.

First up a common misconception about bdsm is that it is somehow violent, it just isn't. Consent is key here and since your gf is obviously requesting this that is definitely consent.
A good starting point would be to look at getting some restraints, velcro type cuffs and spreader bars. These are easy to use for beginners and you really can't go too far wrong. This is much easier than learning good rope work which can take months to perfect safely and correctly.
With a good restraint set you can immobilize her then fuck her brains out! As her "Dom" you then get to decide if she cums or not, thats up to you but I'd suggest you discuss this stuff with her too as she may be a masochist but will still expect orgasms!

Consent and communication, as long as you stick with these it will all work out fine.

Featured Threads

New Personals