This Kinky Week

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi kinksters,

As many of you know I am currently living remotely off grid and not able to get on here as often as I used to, so from now on I plan on instituting a "Week in Review" but it may be more like fortnightly depending on my situation.
It's nice to see a good level of activity at the moment and I'd like to pay a special welcome to a couple of extra active new members @Subi and @Diff both of who have made great contributions to the forums since joining. It's interesting to see some of the older threads resurfaced by newcomers showing they are still relevant.
I also see @nina has created another game, after the huge success of the Reverse Raffle I hope this one gets the same level of support.
Be sure to check out the media galleries where there is plenty going on, including the prize winners of the raffle, @Subi trying to earn her clothes, @Smi1eys1ave's weight loss progress and the desperate @Jlynn_79 trying to earn permission to clean off her body writing.

So don't be shy, feel free to join in and have your say. Ask question, answer questions, we love to hear what kinky things you're up to this week!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
As expected my "week" has been considerably longer than the accepted norm, but then none of us are here for what's normal are we?
Been quite a fluster of activity surrounding the new Mastermind games started by our own gaming maestro, @nina. There are both easy and hard versions running so please feel free to jump in at any point, the more the merrier.
Great to see a steady trickle of new members, and especially nice to see the great thread started by @HisAngel on questions to ask a potential Dom. You can find it here;
Also very pleasing to see the thoughtful and considered replies, that's what we are really all about here.

Stay safe, play safe and above all have fun!

Featured Threads

New Personals