Three way relationship?? (MMF)

vanillakinkgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2023
So I found a way into the devil's triangle and I've been their 'partner' for quite some time. I'm closer to one more than the other, and if I "belonged" to someone, I'm guessing it'd be him.

The problem is I feel like I'm the first one that should be leaving this 'thing' we have going on instead of being, Idk, kicked out from this? And I feel like the initial thrill between us is a over, i kind of sense it ( I always leave these 'things' that start as hookups once it is, since it would get too complicated, or, if it became too emotional, or that it would get too bleak'?' if it lasted way too long, doesn't matter how many). I'm not sure if I should be moving on from this, or how should I go about it, we are on pretty good terms. We've never said any special kind of emotions, though it was in the first 2mo.

I have so many questions like, am i dating both? Am I dating at all? Am I free to roam in my life and look for a monogamous partner in the meantime for myself? We've never clearly talked about it and I'm skeptical about talking it out. I've only once mentioned 'dating' and I only got 'Lets not label it' reply.
They've been in a relationship before I came into their lives for a long way. And they have had girls before, but never for this much time.

Any help?
Feeling a bit stuck..

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'm happy to toss in my opinion but keep in mind this is just an opinion not anything hard or fast.
To me it sounds like you've already made your decision, it's over and to keep going when it feels like a chore would be flogging a dead horse.
The facts that they've had other girls in this triangle setup before even if they didn't hang around as long means they really want someone "fresh" to spice things up with them. Once the freshness wears off they most likely want to look around for someone else. Perhaps they are just letting things drift hoping you'll get the hint and move on?

Sorry if that comes off as blunt but honestly it doesn't sound like they seem to know how to handle this either. Perhaps in the past with other girls things just drifted apart naturally and they didn't have to make a move to end it. If you're not feeling it anymore and it seem to have become uncomfortable you owe it to yourself to move on, I mean you what to be happy right?

Last edited:

vanillakinkgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2023
I'm happy to toss in my opinion but keep in mind this is just an opinion not anything hard or fast.
To me it sounds like you've already made your decision, it's over and to keep going when it feels like a chore would be flogging a dead horse.
The facts that they've had other girls in this triangle setup before even if they didn't hang around as long means they really want someone "fresh" to spice things up with them. Once the freshness wears off they most likely want to look around for someone else. Perhaps they are just letting things drift hoping you'll get the hint and move on?

Sorry if that comes off as blunt but honestly it doesn't sound like they seem to know how to handle this either. Perhaps in the past with other girls things just drifted apart naturally and they didn't have to make a move to end it. If you're not feeling it anymore and it seem to have become uncomfortable you owe it to yourself to move on, I mean you what to be happy right?
Yep. I do want to be happy. They've grown to be my friends, and I think I'd like to keep the friendship aspect, even if we stop doing more than that. I feel like they wouldn't really have a problem with tat either, the only thing I am skeptical about is that - if it's like normal relationships/man-woman ->
They can't stay just friends, because, if they do, they'll want more again,
or,
They can't stay friends because the only thing that kept them together was the attraction, and so you can't really go from a tree to a seed again. :/

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
They can't stay friends because the only thing that kept them together was the attraction, and so you can't really go from a tree to a seed again. :/
I'm not sure I'd agree with this. I know of plenty who move on and stay friends in the more general sense, hell I've done it several times myself! In fact if you are truly open about things it can even leave open the occasional extra activity too.

Reactions: vanillakinkgirl

vanillakinkgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2023
I'm not sure I'd agree with this. I know of plenty who move on and stay friends in the more general sense, hell I've done it several times myself! In fact if you are truly open about things it can even leave open the occasional extra activity too.
That is amazing advice. I never really thought about it. If i'm open and casual about all my relationships, future ones as well, until i find the commited one, maybe there's always friends, but with extra occasional activities :)

Featured Threads

New Personals