Threesome, Then Just The Two Of Us

suzzana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2021
Are you ready? Tonight is that evening, I asked my husband.
Yes, I'm ready we've been putting off a lot.
Then you need to shave my pussy, I told him. He shaved smoothly and kissed her giving a blessing for a new penis.

Around 9 pm we went to the hotel, where Boris was waiting for us.
We undressed in the bathroom and lay naked on the bed. I was in the middle, on my right my husband, to my left Boris. Hubby and Boris kissed me alternately.
I started to suck Boris's penis, my husband licked my pussy. I was very excited and shivered. I turned on my stomach, lifted my ass up. Boris started immediately. My husband kissed my breasts and lips as I moaned loudly.

After a few of my orgasms, Boris came and lay down next to me. I kissed him lightly. Then my husband kissed me.
This is a new experience for me, Boris said.
It's for us too, I said.

It all took about 1h. Around 11 p.m. we came home. Hubby filled the tub as we lay facing each other. It was relaxing.
When we went to bed I was more horny than with Boris
Lick me down, I told him. I got very excited, I install mouth dildo on his head.

Fuck me!!
I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back and forth, in a rhythm that excited me ... I don't remember when we fell asleep. The smell of coffee woke me up. He also prepared a light breakfast that we ate on the terrace. Iron my red dress, I told him. And so the day after began.

Featured Threads

New Personals