MrJDWebber

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2021
It's something I've always wanted to happen again. When I was young, I got a punishment dare where I was tied up naked all night. The game kept going and the dares became more about messing with me. They took turns, 4 girls and 2 guys, stroking and sucking my cock. One girl was dared to suck me until I went limp. In fact, it was the first dare after I was tied up. This meant she swallowed and kept going. I came in her mouth four times and probably another 5 dry orgasms before I was in tears and I went limp. After the second time she swallowed, I was begging for her to stop, so they gagged me.

It went on all night like that, they would leave me alone when I went limp and come back to me when watching the game got me hard again.

I want to be tied down and sucked again. Relentless, no matter how many times I orgasm, not letting up no matter how much I beg or cry. Not until she's had her fill and I incapable of giving her more.

It would be even better if the woman performing the oral was also not in control, if she is on a time limit. Or being commanded by a dominant woman. If the dominant woman treats it like a detached experiment as though neither myself nor the sub are important, just the results.

Am I the only one

Featured Threads

New Personals