Tips for a new Dom

Vajoot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 13, 2015
Ok so I started dating this girl a few months ago and she is a Submissive. I told her I was open to trying anything and she said she was really into BDSM. So we tried a few small things, I gagged her and tied her hands and really liked it. I want to become a Dom but don't really know where to start. I need a guide to becoming a good dom or something but can't seem to find one. I was a virgin before I started dating this girl so I don't really have any experience in being a dom at all.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Whoa, really nice to see an honest post like this. You will need to read lots and ask questions, there is a lot of responsibility in looking after a sub. Begin with basic safety and so on, knowing how to tie someone up is a lot more than knowing how to tie knots. You need to consider such things as constriction vs restriction, safe ways to bind for longer periods, checking for signs of stress etc. This isn't something that can be conveyed in a couple of posts, there are all sorts of things to consider such as after care, recovery time, the lists go on and on. Please ask away and I hope you both enjoy this!

MasterDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2016
Here are SOME of the many

Aftercare - its highly important as she might feel lost for example after a long tease and denial session. Talk to her ask her what she liked and didnt.

Dont be scared to try new things out, it only heightens the experience.

Try and take some bdsm tests like previously mentioned to geta better understanding of what you and your partner likes...

I hope this helped

Featured Threads

New Personals