Tips for peeing in public in full-belts

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I've been practicing chastity in relationships for a while now and have gone months 24/7 locked before in ball-trap style devices. I've finally found a full-belt configuration that is comfortable and my partner is starting me in a new long-term lockup in it. I don't know how long I'll be locked but anticipate it will be a month or two given how things have gone in the past.

Does anyone have advice on long-term full-belt wearing? I'm mostly concerned about having to sit to pee in public (something I've not needed to do in ball-trap devices). The full-belt I'm locked into is comfortable but mildly messy when I pee (nothing a tissue can't fix). I'm concerned that it will sound weird as urine trickles out of the tiny holes or that people will see it though the cracks in the stalls. Also concerned about sitting to pee in dirty mens rooms. What do you folks do at bars without doors on the stalls?

Any tips would be great! Regardless I'll report back in a month with anything I've learned because I'm going to have to learn quick!

DeniedPleasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2022
I would suggest you shower at least once, if not twice a day and when you're out and about you keep some baby wipes with you too.

Featured Threads

New Personals