Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Fort Worth
Kinks
Clamps, spankings, light anal play, some humiliation, light pain (no bruising or blood), a bit forceful, hidden public/accidental exposure
Limits
Blood, bruising, scat/pee, pet play, “ruining” anything, anything illegal or could get me fired from my job, extreme humiliation like licking toilets or floors
Experience
I’ve only ever played online exposing myself here and doing naughty tasks and dares

Sweetfreak28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2016
So believe it or not I’ve never actually been with a dominant and I’m ready to try out some of my kinks with another person. I do NOT want to be a slave or controlled in my daily life.

If you look at albums you’ll see I like pleasure mixed with a little pain. I enjoy Clamps, spanking, hidden public/accidental exposure, light anal play, light bondage, humiliation (not extreme-just like slutty name calling/comments, punishment, being used and teased).

If you’re interested in a kinky newbie dm me and we can talk more about our likes/dislikes.

Liman2562003

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2022
Hi sweetfreak - NYC Dom here, let me know if you’re interested in chatting.

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
So believe it or not I’ve never actually been with a dominant and I’m ready to try out some of my kinks with another person. I do NOT want to be a slave or controlled in my daily life.

If you look at albums you’ll see I like pleasure mixed with a little pain. I enjoy Clamps, spanking, hidden public/accidental exposure, light anal play, light bondage, humiliation (not extreme-just like slutty name calling/comments, punishment, being used and teased).

If you’re interested in a kinky newbie dm me and we can talk more about our likes/dislikes.
You have locked 🔒 out peapol to answer you !!!🤔

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

Your profile is set to limiting people. No one can see your prior posts or send you direct messages. If you’re expecting responses other than here you might want to adjust that. Happy kinking.

master2sa0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2022

If you want to connect outside then I'm on kik with id master2sa0.

Daddy7477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2020

Please reach out so we can talk either here or on kik: squatch7477

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Do you want to have a switch relation ship where can task eachother either humiliating or painful task so both of us get to be dominant and submissive?
Where does she ever mention as being switch? That is a listing option she could choose here if she wanted to. Just as you’ve chosen to do. Most submissives listed as sub do not desire to play a dominant role.

Reactions: Sweetfreak28

Featured Threads

New Personals