today for nipple

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
thank you for all the previous responses to my thread. but today i want my nipple to have a go.
i want it to hrt bad as i cant remember when it hurted liken that last time. again go all out.i have all houseold items and needles too.(sterlised sewing needles). as my parents are home i cant do loud things but i can gag and do nipple torments.so........

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
i had a task assigned wrt nipple. i was ordered to pierce my nipples with those sewing needles i had ,one on each nipple. the needle was too big so it hurted as hell.ihad sanitised it all and also rubbed with cotton so it was safe but painfull. i was then ordered to wear clamps on my nipples,pussy lips , clit and on tounge. i am currently in this position drooling. its painfull but enjoyable. if there is anything else drop it down here

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello there Slave Katherine,

I like your post and every painful things you did on your clut,tongue,nipples,pussy lips.

You seem a naturally and sexually submissive woman born to crave for wide spread of pains,degradation, humiliation,regular punishment... etc

You can talk to Me !!

Master Dingo

Featured Threads

New Personals