Toilet whores!?

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah id say so, there are things you can do that make it far more palatable, but i get its not for everyone. Ive experienced both recieving and giving and well love both lol.

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
Would you mind expanding on what you do to make receiving more palatable? For curiosity sake please.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Well take for example if you know its something thats going to happen in any given play session then obviously purging yourself with lots of water first makes a huge difference so well before play begins only drink water that day and make sure you go everytime you need to. And there are also the tales of drinking pineapple juice, i have tried this and it does infact work cant speak for everyone but myself at least is a yes. But my first point is the name of the game. Also you need to be careful with what you eat also, for the love of all thats good stay the hell away from asparagus lol.

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
Yes, I can imagine that the water does indeed dilute things.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Oh it does, but you do need to go kinda hard on flushing yourself out so quite a bit of water required. But that can obviously be included in the play.

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
Like anything, if anyone's curious start small. Have someone watch you pee..have someone pee on your body while you shower...etc. I always feel like there's some online competition to go maximal kink right away. Start small, if you like it go a little further :)

Reactions: justlearning2

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
In my experience, and believe it's nit exactly vast, but I had wanted to receive with a previous partner, but he...well he never got around to it I guess. Now I have someone who has no issues with me receiving as part of my submissive punishment. Now that I have done it a few times, I want something a bit different or put a new spin on it. And I've already tried it chilled....it is HORRIBLE...lol

Reactions: AusNightOwl

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Drinking games can be used to quite good effect i found. Short reply as im working but making cocktails from it, however it has to be done properly ie make actual cocktails with alcohol and piss as a mixer or additive. And well the alcohol helps haha

spitbowlboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
In my experience, and believe it's nit exactly vast, but I had wanted to receive with a previous partner, but he...well he never got around to it I guess. Now I have someone who has no issues with me receiving as part of my submissive punishment. Now that I have done it a few times, I want something a bit different or put a new spin on it. And I've already tried it chilled....it is HORRIBLE...lol
Would it cater to your submissivness if it tasted great? Just enjoy what it does with your brain because of the taste 😁

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Well you are still aware of what it is, and as a natural reaction is to not want to consume it. And honestly making it taste better only works to q certain extent.

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
Honestly though. Drinking it isn't bad, warm. It doesn't make me want to vomit unless it's chilled. however that would arouse.some too.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
I think also knowing that its had a chance to sit and cool tugs at something in my animal brain lol, sort of akin to not eating a raw piece of chicken. Have to say i havent really tried it chilled.

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
Silly whore that i am, i mentioned that i wondered how it would be chilled and He graciously gave me what i wanted

Reactions: Youwillcallmesir.

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
it was horrible. perfect for a punishment i would imagine, but i came close to vomitting and that would be a whole other kink... one i'm not into ...yet

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Haha yeah id say so, and hey the messier it gets the better. Piss drinking punishment followed by a humiliating regurgitation of all that piss wouldve been delightfully degradating.

KinkyUser

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 5, 2020
austria
it was horrible. perfect for a punishment i would imagine, but i came close to vomitting and that would be a whole other kink... one i'm not into ...yet
chilled is best if you wanna get it all over you. smell is much stronger

bobbybatista

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 25, 2021
oh Ive gotten to do this many times. I would drink nothing but water from 24 hours before. Lots of fun with constant peeing and gagging myself until I pull up lots and lots of saliva, done it with other guys too!

New Personals