Toilet whores!?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
What is waterspout talking about?
Watersports is what kinksters refer to urine play as. This can range from the simplest of holding and asking for permission. Or being watched as you go. To wetting clothes or as an animal outside on all fours. It can be peeing on someone or being peed on. I can also include drinking/consumption of pee whether your own or someone else’s.

Reactions: subtlizer

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
Watersports is what kinksters refer to urine play as. This can range from the simplest of holding and asking for permission. Or being watched as you go. To wetting clothes or as an animal outside on all fours. It can be peeing on someone or being peed on. I can also include drinking/consumption of pee whether your own or someone else’s.
I see🤔... Thanks for the information

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, my bad should have elaborated a bit more as to what I was actually requesting. Subzzzero got it in one.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I have and do meet with Femdoms, and have been made to kneel for their golden wine in various ways. also oral worship of a Dominatrixes toilet bowl...rimming of course, soiled panty worship,
Masturbatge into a cup of their P tea and made to drink etc.
but only related to female dominants. BTW they are all pros...never been lucky enough to find the other.

Reactions: Cobaltchakra

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
I have and do meet with Femdoms, and have been made to kneel for their golden wine in various ways. also oral worship of a Dominatrixes toilet bowl...rimming of course, soiled panty worship,
Masturbatge into a cup of their P tea and made to drink etc.
but only related to female dominants. BTW they are all pros...never been lucky enough to find the other.
Thus you never had online dommes... It's OK.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Not really, but the one I had I knew and trusted. Otherwise you could be talking to some guy...

Reactions: Gallex

Cobaltchakra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 22, 2022
Woow sound good that
Just went after 4 hours…just 2 seconds. My bladder started to spasms HARD and forced out a tiny bit more pee. Drinking more and more water and coffee now. Feels soooo good!! Throbbing hard and am feeling nauseated.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
When traveling out of the country, Germany Thailand Brazil...I have often offered bar ladies a small sum if they would serve me their personal golden wine....

kinkyarock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2022
Just went after 4 hours…just 2 seconds. My bladder started to spasms HARD and forced out a tiny bit more pee. Drinking more and more water and coffee now. Feels soooo good!! Throbbing hard and am feeling nauseated.
I'd like so much to provide you further pleasure by licking you at the right spots while you empty your bladder in my mouth :)

kinkyarock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2022
When traveling out of the country, Germany Thailand Brazil...I have often offered bar ladies a small sum if they would serve me their personal golden wine....
I had that idea in mind too. Have you been succesful?

Featured Threads

New Personals