Canada

Lunalux

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2013
20 year old slave male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant male

Im not too good at intos so im just gonna describe my self a bit for all of you. I 20 year old male, Caucasian, longer brown hair, blue eyes, On the heavier side (180 pounds), height 5'10 approx. I'm also kind of shy :$

I'm currently off for the summer and not doing to much right now. I'm going back to school in September.I also am a huge gamer. I love playing games on my pc and 3ds and numerous other consoles that I own. From casual to the hardcore. I play it all. Art is my other passtime. I love to draw and doodle, even if i'm not all that great at it. It's still a ton of fun. I love playing truth or dare from a young age and thats what got me here. I slowly discovered I like more and more kinky things. Crossdressing is more or less my main kink but also want to dip my toes into pet play and Ab/dl. Both of those have my interest. But of course im open to following your lead and let you shape me as you like.

Toys: Lots of xdressing cloths, panties bras, ext. Clothpins, pens, markers, tape, shoelace, Magic Wand

• Kinks:
Crossdressing, petplay, Ab/dl, Femdom, pain, feet

• Experience:
Im looking for someone kind and patient willing to teach me and train me. That being said I would need to talk to you to see how you operate and mesh with me, to see if we can get along with one another. My apologizes if im not being too too descriptive right now but im very open. What I DONT want is someone to message me "Hey slave, lets get started" I just wont respond to you. Please put some effort into it and treat me with respect, and I will do the same with you. I am a little shy and nervous so I really just want to chat for a bit so I can get comfortable around you

• Limits:
Current likes and limits. Always subject to change.
Likes:HYPNOSIS Crossdressing, pain, edging, messy, bladder control
Limits: Public, Face, Anal, drinking/eating bodily fluids

New Personals