Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Here are a few ...
Put atleast 3 pencils in that cunt and tape up the entrance ...
Rub lots of toothpaste inside your pussy lips ...
Put 2-3 green chilles in your pussy and tape them there .. Now where clothes and go around like that , keep it on the whole day ..
If you like being degraded kik at sextalk_ps

I am going to do reports and then all photos will be put in in a few days time when all reports are finished

I took off my panties and put 3 pencils in my pussy easily. I could not get them the full way in to my tight pussy so taped them when they were as far as i could, which was about 3 quarters of the way. I did not have any green chillies or hotsauce so i squirted more toothpaste from the tube in to my pussy. My pussy was already burning from the toothpaste on my lips. My pussy began frothing slightly so i taped it quick and out on my clothes. The burn was unbelievable and to feel the pens moving in there with it was a feeling that kept me wet all day long.
Thank you for your task.

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Would you be brave enough to flick your clit 10 times with an elastic rubber band AS HARD AS POSSIBLE and show us, how swollen and abused it looks like afterwards? In case that this would be too easy for you, add some toothpaste on your inner labia, before starting... extra minty! ;)

After my last task i cleaned my pussy only slightly from the toothpaste before adding even more. This added even more to the burning and was defiantly extra minty. I then started to flick. When you said as hard as possible you meant it. It was painful and then when a flick wasn't hard enough i didn't count it. So in reality i flicked about 18 times but 10 REALLY hard ones.
Thank You for your dare, my cilt is nice and swollen now.

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Hot Sauce is a close alternative i guess..

as for some fun-

use the toothbrush to scrub clean your labia using toothpaste. wash it. then use the hairbrush (Pointy ends) to give your pussy a nice beating.. (50 hard ones at least). like it?

Why is there so much toothpaste on all these dares!:eek:Barely washing i added more toothpaste and scrubbed with the toothbrush everywhere. It hurt and burned intensely. Wash it - That was the nicest thing i had heard all day. I washed my pussy inside and out and it felt so good and nice. That pleasure was quickly taken away by the beatings. My pussy was back to swollen afterwards but very wet and satisfied.
Thank You for your task.

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
I'll give you a break from the beatings and pain, but I think you need to try some humiliation. Get a marker and cover your body below your neck to your needs with the most degrading and humiliating words you can think of, then post pics.

Naka-chan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Put toothpaste on the side of the toothbrush with the bristles, and the scrub out your vagina with it. When your done, fit as many pencils as possible in as far as they can go. Then stay like that for 3 hours. If you pull out any pencils before time's up start over again

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
I'll give you a break from the beatings and pain, but I think you need to try some humiliation. Get a marker and cover your body below your neck to your needs with the most degrading and humiliating words you can think of, then post pics.

I cannot do body writing due to a skin condition, I apologise.

CleverGlenn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 20, 2010
Hobart, Tasmania
Go to the shops and get some fresh ginger. Find a nice root that you can peel and shape into a buttplug. Wear it for 1 hour. Report on your experience.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Put rubberbands around your tits.

Put clips on nipples.

Push your panties inside your cunt.

Make yourself cum.

Then when done you may remove it all - and put on your cunt-soaked panties and wear them.

KB86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2015
Do the following processes. Sit down with your naked body in front of a big mirror, legs open as wide as you can. Put your dirty panty on your head like a mask. Let its dirty pussy smell cover your nose and mouth. Spin your nipples, write down FUCK THIS SLUT on your belly. Put the hairbrush into your asshole. Do masturbation and see your reflection in the mirror with a video camera recording this action. Later report me your feelings.

Hello, over the next few days i will be creating a new album on this site. Any task posted on here on PM'ed to me will be included weather it be ass, cunt or tit. I have the use of my hairbrush, a ruler, elastic bands, toothpaste, toothbrush and a load of pencils. Please cause me pain for your pleasure.

Mert

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 11, 2014
Take a mentholated toothpaste. Insert ıt ın your ass a little and pour 4/3 of it in, after that open a metronome, fuck your ass in 70 until the burning starts to fade away. Post pictures here.

Featured Threads

New Personals