Torture my clit

SluttyBabe664

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2021
I'm looking for extreme, torturous punishments for my pussy. Posted before but reposting.

I'm looking for clit/pussy punishments. More than just slapping, pinching. I'm looking for extreme painful task. Something I will not enjoy. Something that will hurt.

Hitting my pussy with my hand/belts isn't enough.

Willing to try anything I believe, aslong as it isn't something extremely dangerous. I will report back, but I do not have kik.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
I think the question here is simple: How much risk for damage do you agree with? How much (short term) damage are you ok with? Here are a few suggestions:

A mix of honey and rough salt, put it on your clit and edge while your clit is covered in it. The honey should make things sticky and the salts should slightly grind on and slightly cut your skin. And as it is salt, it burns once the skin is damaged. You are not hurting enough yet? Go on, more edges.

Go light a candle, let the wax drip on your arm first to make sure it is not actually burning you. If you can handle the heat on your arm, go cover your clit in wax. You are done when your clit, your vulva and pretty much all of your cunt is covered in wax.

Only for the truly self-torturous: Needles. You can probably get a pack of 100 of sterile needles in your local pharmacy. Pussy lips, hood, clit, vulva, thighs... All can take needles if you are hardcore enough. There is a chance for nerve damage on your clit though. If you are fine with the risk of feeling less in the long run, have fun pricking all the sensitive spots. Be aware, cunt-needle-play tends to be bloody.

You can also try to overstimulate your clit. Go edge for 10+ hours a day. Make it go sensitive and slowly grind down on it until it gets bloody. If you rub it long enough, even without any other tools/toys/torture, edges should be enough to eventually grind down your skin...

If it is just simple pain you want, hot sauce/wasabi/peppers can be quite some fun. Pretty much anything that is worthy of having its Scoville value evaluated. Again, massaged into your clit obviously.

I hope you can do something with my input.

Happy suffering
Meorin

Last edited:
Reactions: SluttyBabe664

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sounds like the real issue with the pulling back is you aren't able to apply some of methods that would work yourself. Therefore you need some things that take that "pull back" away from you.

First up would be my trusty nail polish method, just paint your clit (and labia if you want a full effect) with nail polish. Use different colours for a fun look but you won't be having fun a few seconds after the polish goes on.
Sound too simple to work, read some of the comments in this thread for reactions.
Repeat coat a few times to top up the effect and then have fun pulling it off later. Safe to use as long as you take a break of a few days between uses.

Next up would be to purchase a cheap electro shock dog collar, these are cheap to buy online and can be easily worn inside panties with the probes snug against your clit and labia. Adjustable from 1-99 strength try about 15 and work up from there.

1090900153.jpg

It's easy to modify the strap to attach to a belt as well if you want to keep it really tight. The shock from these is NOT fun, it's designed to deter bad dog behaviors so actually ideal for your stated purpose. It's also designed to work on the dry, fur covered skin of a dogs neck, in your moist cunt it will hurt like hell.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
If you are ok with some burn, try shoving a lit up candle inside pussy to put it out, it takes about 2 seconds to go out so try to reach a speed to 60 per minute.

Be careful this can burn you.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If you are ok with some burn, try shoving a lit up candle inside pussy to put it out, it takes about 2 seconds to go out so try to reach a speed to 60 per minute.

Be careful this can burn you.
This is not very well explained and could be dangerous if not done correctly.

Snuffing out a candle is actually more of a party trick than painful if done the right way, as anyone who has done this using wet fingers knows, there is no burn at all. I've seen this done numerous times at bdsm parties and meets, the trick is to use a small tip candle, this creates little or no pool of hot wax around the wick. Touch the top of this kind of candle into a wet pussy and it dies instantly. The only sting is from the melted wax, the flame and wick ember holds next to no energy and is not going to do any harm.

The problem comes when you use the wrong type of candle, the worst are wide topped candles such as the tealight types which can pool a lot of wax, the flame can heat this up to a temperature sufficient to leave a blister in some cases. Snuffing one of these out in your pussy is not a good idea. All larger candles that have a wide top can pool like this, then there is the composition of the candle wax. Some waxes melt at lower temps which makes them ideal for wax play while others are much hotter.

In short you need to be really confident in the type of candle you use and what characteristics it has. Added to this doing these kind of things solo is problematic as it's not easy to reach at the right angle, you also need to be aware of not setting clothes or bedding on fire while you're playing around.

Honestly the payoff isn't worth the risk, if you do it right it doesn't hurt and if you do it wrong you could really hurt yourself or even set yourself on fire!

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals