Total newbie, need help to fulfill a personal fantasy

Kinky16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 9, 2021
Ok so ive been watching hucow videos for a long while now, and I’m taking the jump that I want to training my old milk jugs to reproduce milk again.
no chance of breeding me now, but thinking about it and doing videos of my journey.
but i dont know how and where to start, I’d love to get advice from someone who as been there, done that.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The basic method I've found works fastest is lots of regular suction on the nipples, some kind of breast pump is ideal and needs to be used several times a day for around 20 to 30 minutes. You will hear all kinds of stories about hormones or supplements etc but honestly it's the sucking that works.

Feel free to contact me about this for further info.

nymeria_Sr.T

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 9, 2021
Hey.think you should also get some fats like peanut smoothies in your diet so ur body can get enough milky material :)

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
The basic method I've found works fastest is lots of regular suction on the nipples, some kind of breast pump is ideal and needs to be used several times a day for around 20 to 30 minutes. You will hear all kinds of stories about hormones or supplements etc but honestly it's the sucking that works.

Feel free to contact me about this for further info.
I also would suggest to do this way as this works without any hormones or other induced topics.