Toy virgin!

DressUpDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 17, 2023
Sadly I’ve never had a toy and even more sad is, a guy has never used a toy on me.
Do guys even think it’s hot to toy a girl?
Can guys even be easy and toy me slowly and gently because I’m rather tight. I have no children.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
There are many different toys and different ways to use them , and for most i do enjoy to use them on my partners too. Especially having control over them

Of course you can go slow and carful with them too

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
As Merlin stated there are many different toys and ways to use them. Prices range greatly as well and thankfully the market has changed from strictly you get what you pay for to there's affordable options that work well.
I do enjoy using toys on my partner be it a dildo or a vibrator sometimes a combination.
As far as a guy taking it easy on you it will come down to communication.

zig28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2022
Sadly I’ve never had a toy and even more sad is, a guy has never used a toy on me.
Do guys even think it’s hot to toy a girl?
Can guys even be easy and toy me slowly and gently because I’m rather tight. I have no children.
i love doing it. always start slow then tie them down and make her scream and squirt all over mmm

Purple_S

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Honestly, if the partner is male and vanilla. They can easily be jealous of toys as some are idiots and don't realize they can use the toys on you. Lol (this comes from experience and I broke it off as incompatibility, as well, I love toys)

Honestly I have many toys and the general concensus is that they get very curious and find it hot.

Dominants tend to like the fact I haven't used a lot of them as for me they're an extension on control for me.

I like to use pink cherry but have bought from Amazon as well. My favorite wand actually came from Amazon. Pinkcherry, my favorite dildo/plug sets come from. I like it due to the "discounts" and free shipping. I just wait for what I want to go on sale or a good discount event. Normally both.

Featured Threads

New Personals