Toys in public

chibidoll

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2015
often fatasise about wearing toys in public, nothing that anyone will notice but dirty enough to make me feel like a whore.. Im going out tomorrow night, should I bring toys in my bag? Does anyone have any fun ideas on how to do it?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
butt plugs, low profile style nipple clamps and bullet style vibes are the most easy to carry conceal and put to use in public. those are a good place to start on your first attempt.

Reactions: nina and AmvetSB

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Also egg vibe or small dildo that can be whole in You is nice to try.
My ex was fan of stuffing things and carrying them in public.

Reactions: nina

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
As a guy, one of the first things I tried as far as 'kinky' or specifically a 'toy' or selfbondage 'device' used discreetly in public was venturing out with a plug in, but that's fairly simple, then at some point I got into chastity and now that this is just part of life for me, I don't even think twice about it... So, if you're fairly new to this sort of adventure, find something in your own arsenal that you would enjoy in the privacy of your own home that can be 'applied' or worn or whatever under your clothes that nobody would be able to see or know about.. I had a play-partner once that was extremely into having things inside her and dabbled in chastity quite a bit at the time. She invested in a pair of latex panties that had internal dildo/plugs as well as a fairly crude chastity belt. She would wear one or the other and sometimes both at home but only the belt in public until one time she had the dildo pants on and I jokingly offered to hold on to her keys for the day so she promptly locked the belt on locking the intruders in, then persuaded her to go out for lunch which turned into an adventure in the park and some shopping... After that, she admitted to loving feeling stuffed and not being able to do anything about that, as well as very little movement meant she couldn't get off on it. The flip side to the concept would be to have something in that would make her orgasm, and lock it in place so she couldn't prevent it from happening. For us that typically involved a simple remote controlled vibrating egg..
Any of these alone or combined can be an interesting experience if you aren't already into them. With a little creativity just about anything is possible. Something as simple as a crotch rope can do wonders, or go for something crazier.
I believe the OP was intended to be a 'dare' or having the community tell her what to do, but it really doesn't take much to feel naughty by deliberately having a toy or some form of bondage going on under your clothes!

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals