Train me

Purplepearl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2021
I’m new to the BDSM scene. I’m a sub and want a dom that can train and use me. Only NJ residents, I would like it to be in person.

Last edited:

Fcupkitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 22, 2021
If you want training feel free to hit me up darling~

My kik is fcupkitty298

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’m new to the BDSM scene. I’m a sub and want a dom that can train and use me.
Be careful with how you approach this. There are many people who prey on newcomers hoping for an easy catch. They will come with words like “train mentor etc” most times that just equates to they will give you tasks and use you for their personal pleasure. Most times ghosting once they get bored. Do lots of research and find a trustworthy source to help you filter out people of possible. Lots of times your best results for help will come from someone of your same gender and role. In your case sub female. Be careful though. Some guys will fake as female to get into your private messages. Lol.

Reactions: TheDoctor90

Fcupkitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 22, 2021
Be careful with how you approach this. There are many people who prey on newcomers hoping for an easy catch. They will come with words like “train mentor etc” most times that just equates to they will give you tasks and use you for their personal pleasure. Most times ghosting once they get bored. Do lots of research and find a trustworthy source to help you filter out people of possible. Lots of times your best results for help will come from someone of your same gender and role. In your case sub female. Be careful though. Some guys will fake as female to get into your private messages. Lol.
I can attest to that Last bit. It's creepy and hurtful. Always ask for live pics/vids to assure the person you are talking to is real

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate messenger requests with no convo or detailed messages. Like Kik snap etc.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-requesting personal info
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you
- being very vague on their experience level. “ I have lots of exp” is not detailed.
-using titles for them selves they didn’t earn like call me sir master etc.
-using pet names or titles on you they don’t have permission to use. Slut kitten slave etc.

Plenty are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods.

Purplepearl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2021
Lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate messenger requests with no convo or detailed messages. Like Kik snap etc.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-requesting personal info
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you
- being very vague on their experience level. “ I have lots of exp” is not detailed.
-using titles for them selves they didn’t earn like call me sir master etc.
-using pet names or titles on you they don’t have permission to use. Slut kitten slave etc.

Plenty are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods.
That didn’t scare me at all! Lol that’s like everyone.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
That didn’t scare me at all! Lol that’s like everyone.
Wasnt meant to scare. But if that’s what all your contacts have been consisting of then it’s clear you got lots of the wrong kind trying to get to you. Lol. Dont fall for their shit.

Purplepearl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2021
Wasnt meant to scare. But if that’s what all your contacts have been consisting of then it’s clear you got lots of the wrong kind trying to get to you. Lol. Dont fall for their shit.
Are you the right kind ?.. train me🙃

Featured Threads

New Personals