trying exhibitonism?

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
If somebody would want to try exhibitionism and life play but fears to be recognized, what would you suggest to keep their identity covered? Do you have any recommendations about how to start?

Reactions: extremegayggg

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
The easy one that comes to mind is to try online first and not show your face or only partial face.

If done in the right context, the covid mask requirement affords an opportunity for harder recognition.

Have fun but play sane. :)

Stretch24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2020
Exhibitionism can be tricky, I think part of the thrill is the possibility of getting recognized. But I do agree if you are still a bit uneasy about it then the starting online thing from neck down is a good start, also the covid masks is a good plan too. Also maybe start out when it's getting dark out so it is less likely you will be noticed. Then gradually work up the confidence for more as I get more comfortable.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
thing is, my fear of being recognized is so strong that I have pictures as a limit. I guess I should start very small with only a very little part of my body.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Or else go somewhere that you know well enough to have an escape plan, but not so well as to reduce the possibility of being recognised if you do get caught. My first time was at a construction site overnight, which perhaps wasn't the safest place but at least there was nobody about. You could even start with something simple like going without underwear, or wearing something super sheer (I'm not sure what your personal style is like, but I'm sure you can tailor your wardrobe to suit)

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
One unintentional thing that happened to me once was that I had a pair of jeans that were my favorite. They were button fly. I kept them so long and wore them enough that the holes where the fly buttons went became very loose and would sometimes come loose. As time went on just about every one of them would pop loose except the top one if I twisted or turned the right way.

One day I was going commando and was coming out of gas station with my hands full. I twisted to push the door open and walk on thru. This caused the buttons to spring open and suddenly my fly was wide open. I felt the draft but my hands were full and I couldn't cover myself. A young lady happened to be coming toward the door right then and got a full view. I flushed red as we locked eyes for a second. She kind of grinned / smirked and walked on by. I was glowing red as I hurriedly made my way to my car.

The moral is, it always doesn't have to be fully intentional. You can do things that have a very small chance of happening but a quiet a rush when they do.

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
To get some of the feel of being exposed without really exposing yourself, go to a department changing room, act like you are trying something on and strip completely when you are in there. You'll be naked on just the other side of door or hanging curtain from a store full of people that you can hear.

Or do this in a public restroom stall. No one will be able to see you but if you aren't careful they might know what you are doing.

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Could try going to a nude beach, as at least there is space and is a natural setting. Also others around that are also naked my put you at ease more.
I went to one the other week for first time, and felt relaxed naked on beach with people walking past.

The other thing you can try in your home, open and close the drapes/curtains naked, never know someone may be walking past at just the right moment. its a fun thing to do!

Last edited:

aaageorge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2019
What has worked best with my wife is to go somewhere far from our home for exhibitionist fun. That really reduces any chance that anyone she knows will see her. Usually we go far enough that we rent a room for the night and make it into a mini vacation trip. She is not comfortable with explicit nudity, but she is willing to wear sheer clothes. That has the advantage of not obviously breaking any laws, and she keeps some type of cover up handy so that she can "retreat" to safety quickly if she feels a need to. Here's an example from an out of town concert we went to:

LoyalSub69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2021
Wo
Or else go somewhere that you know well enough to have an escape plan, but not so well as to reduce the possibility of being recognised if you do get caught. My first time was at a construction site overnight, which perhaps wasn't the safest place but at least there was nobody about. You could even start with something simple like going without underwear, or wearing something super sheer (I'm not sure what your personal style is like, but I'm sure you can tailor your wardrobe to suit)
Wow! If I would find a walking naked girl on construction site I would get naked too jjj

asslovr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2014
At least starting with online exposure, means that YOU control the content. You can make sure that face isnt in the exposure, or any other distinguishing features. Down side is they are always out there. If doing this start with someone you could trust, rather than a complete stranger. Ie, there are plenty of distinguished members on this site, that will take your doubts seriously. Obviously there are some idiots too. Maybe try with a very simple image, and send to a few of the regular members. They will look after you, and you can find out if you enjoy the rush of a few people seeing you

BB Bill

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2011
Start at home late at night after everyone has gone to bed. Just get naked and sit on back porch then work up to front porch. Next try only wearing shirt, shorts and shoes only when it feels good go to a store when it is slow and go into dressing room strip and just stand there. If you get brave open the door don't need to step out but that can be fun. After all this you may want to try away from town at night alone just out of car then back in. after all this let your mind go wild but stay safe.

Featured Threads

New Personals