Turned on by rules

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
I remember the first time I ever read my Master's rules, I was so turned on that the fact my lover had become my Master as well and that these were the rules he created and expected me to follow without question, I masturbated to them many times.

Has anyone else done that?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Has anyone else done that?

Hmm nope I have never done it as far as I remember but I certainly can understand why some feel so strongly about their rules.

For me, it doesn't turn me on sexually but it's a very very important part of my life. My rules are basically the structure on what all the rest of my slavery is based on. As my relationship with my Master progressed over the months I've had at first some basic rules then some others were added along the way and now I find myself having like a sort of customized daily schedule. And the funny thing is that even though I do have a quite big list that covers pretty much any of my daily routine it seems also that my Master doesn't need to verify and check on this all the time. In fact, I very rarely skip any as, for me, doing so would be like shooting myself in the foot. Because I get a lot of comfort & security from them.

I have also noticed how much it affects my mind in general... About a month ago I got ill and was forced to drop quite a few because they would be unpracticable under those circumstances then. It lasted for about 2-3 weeks before some of them could be reintegrated, Coincidentally, since I had less rules for a while I found myself being much less focused. As if what I was doing made less sense for some reasons... I realize now that a more casual approach on rules & rituals would definitely not be very good for me :)

So, to answer the question... Yes, they are on some level, a turn on. But not really on a sexual level but more on a mental & emotional one :)

Featured Threads

New Personals