Turning a Submissive into a Bitch as Punishment - Part 1

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
Turning a Submissive into a Bitch as Punishment​

There I was naked humping my nipple pillow. (To explain what a nipple pillow is: I was a poor college student and couldn’t really afford toys so I taped a baby bottle nipple to a pillow so I could ride/fuck/hump it). So anyways, there I was naked humping my nipple pillow. It felt so so good! All of a sudden I heard “Ahem!” I looked over at my computer and there was daddy was over Skype looking very angry. When he “ahemed” me, I got scared and peed all over my pillow. As soon as my daddy saw that he said, “I know of the perfect punishment for you since you want to play with yourself without my permission and pee all over the place.”

I was told to get off my pillow and get on all fours. From there my daddy told me, “If you are going to pee all over the place while being a naughty slut you might as well be taught to pee like a bitch!” He asked “You know how some dogs heist when they pee?” I answered with a “Yes, daddy”. “Good,” he replied. “Heist your leg like a dog.” I did as I was told. “For your punishment you are going to be transgressed into a bitch, and by bitch I mean female dog.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, daddy knew I hated humiliation, and this had to be the most humiliating things I was made to do!

I let my leg down. I heard “Did I tell you could put your leg down?” “No daddy, I replied” I got back into the position and was told “20 minutes in that position and then your punishment will continue."

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals