Turning a Submissive into a Bitch as Punishment - part 2

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
The twenty minutes were finally up and I was allowed to put my leg down. “Next time you have to pee, you let me know and I will let you get a bowl, and you will pee into the bowl while heisting your leg like I taught you,” daddy said.

-silence-

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH?!”

“Don’t call me that.”

“What did you just say to me you bitch! You are just adding on to your punishment. I was just going to have you make dinner so I can teach you the next part of being daddy’s bitch. But now you get to go insert your vibrator while you make your dinner, and you are NOT allowed to cum! Now do you understand me? You are being turned into a bitch as punishment for fucking your pillow without my permission AND peeing all over the place. So I will call you my bitch from now on!”

I replied with a weak “Yes daddy.”

“What was that? Say it louder so I know you understand.”

“Yes daddy!”

“Good now go that vibrator in and make dinner. Make sure your dinner is something easy to eat and very very messy, something like soup.”

“Why something easy to eat and messy?”

“Oh, you will find out”

I go into my bedroom and pull out my bullet vibrator. I slowly insert it. My vibrator was controlled by daddy so I walked out of my room and told him that my vibrator was in. In an instant a small hum filled the room and I jerked. “Feel good bitch?” Daddy asked,

“Yes daddy”

“Good. Now remember, absolutely no cumming! Now go and make your dinner.”

I walked into the kitchen and made some soup. I carried it back into the living room to show daddy that the soup was made. “Good,” he says, “now put it on the floor and get on all fours.” It was at this moment I knew what was happening, I was going to be made to eat the soup out of the bowl like a dog!

“Did I stutter bitch?”

“No Daddy”

“Then put the bowl on the floor and get on all fours. Now!”

I did as I was told and put the bowl on the floor and got onto all fours. There I was staring down at my dinner knowing that I was about to eat it up like a dog. “Good bitch, now eat!” I slowly put my face in the bowl and lapped up the first mouthful. It was at this moment daddy turned up the intensity of my vibrator. I jerked so hard that my whole face went into the bowl of soup. “Awww look how dirty my little bitch is” daddy said gleefully “You better eat up your dinner fast, the longer it takes you to eat the more intense your vibrator is going to get.”

I made it through about two thirds of the bowl and by this time daddy had turned up the vibrator four more times. By this time I begged daddy, “Oh, please please let me cum daddy!”

“Absolutlely not little bitch! Finish your food, and then maybe I’ll let you.”

I didn’t even make it through two more “bites’ of food. I cummed! Daddy was so angry. “Oh, now you’ve done it you naughty naughty bitch!”

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals