Tying genitals together

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
I have always wanted to find a switch who would like to tie her genitals to my genitals. What do u think switches

jak.knoff

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2013
Toronto
tied genitals

I designed a device to lock a guy into a girl. It looks like a cuff for a handcuff but with 6 holes in either side of the closed cuff. Six, three each side, labia clamps attached to chains pull through the holes. When the clamps are pulled up to the cuff they are squeezed tighter. The cuff closes tight so it is also slightly painful. A lever on the keyhole turns when the cuff is locked preventing the chains attached to the cuff from being pulled out of the holes.

Had one made, works real nice. Now all I need is a girl who is willing to be locked in it with me.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Excellent

Excellent put out a survey and c if any girls here want to try it. Many girls seen to like excitment. Pls post pics

Kinkerling

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2014
Gauteng,
tied together

I had a girlfriend that was also switch. We would first tie her tits together and then my balls, then add an elastic rope from my balls to her tits and tighten it while I'm inside her fucking. Each time I pull out a bit I get my tied balls behing jerked and she her tits. At occasions. She would even pull them up herself, till my balls pass my dick towards her tits.
Hope this was of some help

Featured Threads

New Personals