Cormy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2013
18 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

So hi,

I'm British and a Dom. This is a slightly different post to others, and I realise that the person I seek is a very rare one, and that most likely 99.9% of you do not fit it. However, I shall outline what I am looking for as best I can and if any of you do happen to fit the description, then send me a PM if there's anything i've missed out - if you want to know more!

Gender/Sex of Sub

Firstly, I am looking for either a male or female slave. However I certainly prefer female and have a lot more patience with women. I am a hell of a lot stricter with men than I am with women. (Although if the women are looking for unbelievably strict, that's fine too by me, I'm just naturally not as strict or picky about who I have from the start.
By men, I mean anyone with an XY chromosome. Transexual, Sissy Male, Etc Etc, you all class as male for the purposes of what I'm saying I want. Happy to have you, but criteria much stricter.
Women, XX chromosome. You get the drill.

Where my Sub should be from

This really isn't important to me. I see this as online only, with a very small possibility of ever going offline. So timezone isn't important to me. I am London time, and I would, however, expect you to be able to talk to me and reply etc etc, so if you're not willing to stay up late and get up early to suit my timezone, maybe this isn't for you.

What I'm looking for (and why you're unlikely to fit my criteria)

The main difference here is this, I shall continue afterwards with general stuff
I am passionate about tattoos. I have none. My passion is for tattoos on other people. I want a submissive who is either heavily tattooed or intending to be so. I want at least creative input into those tattoos. Ideally I would design, or I would provide the general idea to be drawn up, and the tattoo would be got to my entire design, with perhaps creative input from my Sub on exact location and colouring etc. I'm open to different levels of control, creative input being the minimum, total control being ideal. I would appreciate knowing where you lie on this scale if you reply.

Men. This is where my requirements differ. You must, I repeat must be at, or very, very close to the highest end of the scale. If you aren't, I'm not interested.

General criteria, that you might fit

Firstly, all of these are "nice to have". Missing any of these are entirely forgivable, and honestly, if you had none of them, but were at the higher end of above, I wouldn't really care.
Intelligent, able to hold a proper conversation. This is a very preferable attribute. I'd like to be able to hold intelligent conversations with my sub.
Politically motivated. Not as important but nice.
Interesting. Please!

I suppose the rest are really my likes and it's good if you fit them and like them too because that's what you like to get. Basically all of these are preferable but there are none that can't be dropped for a real tattoo enthusiast.
Pain. I suppose this is reasonably obvious but it may as well go here.
Needle play. I'm a fan. Be prepared to put needles through your genitals and nipples!
Likes piercings. It goes with tattoos.
Pee. I'm a fan, but it can always be left out. Poo I've never really tried and happy to experiment if you're really into that
Body writing
Orgasm / Bladder control
Sleep control
Staples! If you like tattoos and staple guns your my favourite...
This is all I can think of at the moment if I think of anything else I'll add it as a comment. If you have anything you'd like to know if I like or not, PM me or post here and I'll answer.

Limits
Limits of mine aren't really here. Apart from cutting fingers off and making you commit suicide or crimes, I don't really have any at the moment. Will probably find some. So if you have a specific weird fetish that isn't listed here, feel free to ask if I'll cater to it!

Method of communication
iMessage, Whatsapp, Kik, Email preferable. Can consider others - I'm not gonna turn you down if you're perfect because you can't kik me...

Do I want pictures or not?
Yes, Ideally I want pictures. Videos too if possible. This requirement can be waived if I have at least enough to know what you're like face, with clothes and in some degree of undress. However if you're not willing to send pictures of the final ink, please don't waste my time.

How would I go about asking you if I could be your sub?

That's easy! Send me a PM, (or post here, but PMs preferable) with a short physical description, and how tattooable you are. Without that information I'll probably reply with 'why are you messaging me??', obviously the longer your message is, and the more descriptive, the fewer we'll have to send back and forth before we work out everything. But I'm not someone who requires you to meet a strict set of 2320842054624 message criteria before I'll even look at you. In fairness, I'll probably talk to you even if you don't include the first two, I'll just wonder why you're messaging me. Although if you think I'm an interesting person and want a platonic chat, do feel free to message me. I don't bite (Not unless you're into that kind of stuff, anyway )

Is there anything else I've missed off?

Probably. And I'm sorry if I have. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Many thanks, I hope you fit my wants, clearly, but if you don't, I hope you enjoyed reading!

Have a nice day!!

PS. Would also be interested in hearing comments from people who think it's a good ad / how it could be improved etc, just don't happen to fulfil my desires or yours. Would really appreciate posted feedback here?

• Kinks:
See the main post

• Experience:
Some. Not overly.

• Limits:
see the main post

Featured Threads

New Personals