U.K. & Ireland

Twisted_Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2013
28 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Well, since you've gotten so far as to be reading this, I can assume that you either embrace your perverted side, you want to learn to indulge that side of you, or you're just curious what "Extremely perverted" refers to! Well, whichever you are, thanks for reading!

I'll keep this short (well, shortish - conciseness has never been my strong point!) and direct (OK, directish too - it's been a long week and I'd actually have to be more than half awake to really be direct, as this very protracted aside is showing!), because after having so many Master-Slave relationships where we weren't quite right for each other, I want to maximize my chances of finding my perfect woman to be my online slut!

First, a little about me....

Iam a 30 year old male and in along-term relationship, which is absolutely brilliant, apart from the fact that my other half doesn't share many of the twisted desires that Iharbour... but that's hopefully where you come in! I am friendly, considerate and literate but despite that, I also love dominating eager little sluts! I love finding out about their lusts and desires and helping them explore them and expandtheir limits! I can be a kind, guiding master or a cruel, demanding master but I like to first understand what treatment a slut best responds to so that I can bring out the best in her!

Ishould also say that, while I have some strong requirements below, I am more than willing to talk about the degree of

My tastes

Generally, I love pushing limits and simply adore awoman who has such a insatiable sexual appetite that they are willing tolook for pleasure wherever they can find it. I love even more women who more than anything, love to be used in the most extreme ways imaginable. Some of the ways that Ilove to use such eager sluts are as follows:
  • Rough sex
  • Skull fucking
  • Deepthroating
  • Skull fucking
  • Anal
  • Fisting
  • Squirting
  • Piss-play
  • Stretching
  • Extreme insertions
  • Risky situations
Poo, blood, vomit, needles and anything that will seriously harm anyone does not have a place in my fantasies and never will.

My expectations of you

You MUST be willing to:
  • share photos (although not necessarily from the start)
  • indulge in anal
  • stretch your pussy and/or ass (I will never ask anything that will harm you)
  • do piss play
I also expect you to be eager to push the limits of your depravity and show to me what a fantastically filthy whore you can be for me! I expect you to reply to emails as regularly as your life permits and to write detailed replies. I also expect you to be willing to explore our dark desires by chatting and writing filthy fantasies together!

Finally, I expect you to be honest! This doesn't mean I expect you to tell me your personal details, rather I just want you to tell me when you aren't comfortable with something. And, of course, be honest and tell me when you have been a bad girl... so that I can punish you!

Oh, and finally, I expect you to PM me or email me NOW at [email protected] (Note: I much prefer email, as I can access it quicker and more often)

Go on now, what are you waiting for? Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for!

• Kinks:
Domination, fisting, stretching, gaping, squirting female orgasms, anal, piss play, extreme insertions, wannabe sluts

• Experience:
I am happily married so I limit my experiences to online. I have had many online sluts, but am still seeking that special girl who matches my perversions! I have had subs and slaves and have done much in the way of task-setting, training and exploring our shared perversions through fantasy in stories that I write with my sluts.

• Limits:
You must be willing to share photos, do anal, stretch your pussy and/or ass, do piss play. Although will always be considerate of a sluts individual needs and preferences, so the degree of each of these is moveable by a certain amount.

Featured Threads

New Personals