U.K. & Ireland

MasterFab

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 3, 2013
34 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 50

The type of female that I am looking to take on and teach, should be willing to enter in to a long term online power exchange relationship. With a view of going into real life with the right female.

There are different types of exchange and levels. These can included sexual only, or both sexual and non-sexual elements. Along with transferring minimum or/to majority amount of control over you life.

In my experience, any form of power exchange does take time. This is because each female’s life and their requirements were different. I have had power exchange relationships both online and in real life with all different types of females and backgrounds.

The type of exchanges with these females included sexual elements like masturbation control/teaching, orgasm denial, self restraint, sexual contact with others, exploring BDSM, humiliation, positions etc.

For non-sexual, this included how they dressed, how to complete day to day chores, better organization skills, achieving aims, what to eat at mealtimes, making minor/normal decisions about day to day life, improving their life’s, pushing limits, running their day to day life’s etc.

I have taken away control by using varies methods including schedules, rules, chats through IM’s/emails, orders/restrictions, punishments/rewards.

Some of the reasons why these females have entered in to relationships with me over the last 13+ years were for self improvement. To have a release from always being in control during their normal life’s (because they have to make decisions for everybody else). Having a stronger male influence around, who they know will do the best for them and that they can please me.

Why I like this type of relationship, is because I can get to see a side of you that nobody knows. I get pleasure, making you do stuff for me, that others do not notice or know about. Breaking down the barriers between your normal life, and your submissive/slave life. So that to everybody, you are a good female, yet in private I know that you are a naughty dirty female who enjoys this type of life. It is also about the mental aspect, where I get to know you inside and out. Over time, changing the way that you think for the better.

If you are only going for the sexual element, I like teaching you hot to please me. Making you learn, that your sexual pleasure is earned. To help you to explore your body, and pushing your limits.

I am open to any female, and any level of experience of this type of lifestyle. I am also willing to work around or combine your real life commitments into this type of relationship.

So please contact me through personal message, if you are interested in this relationship. Telling me, about yourself and what you would like to achieve from a power exchange like this.

• Kinks:
See Ad

• Experience:
Over 13 years

• Limits:
Scat, Blood

Featured Threads

New Personals