(UK) Essex: M/Sub/23 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Male slave for email mistress!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
23 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I'm a young male looking for an email/chat mistress who will give my orders, tasks, dares, rules etcetera in return for my submission, worship and of course evidence of her cruelty!

I have plenty of toys from anal toys to clampy things, string and rope, worn ladies shoes, panties and socks, vibrating toys and other usual stuff.

My main interests are in pain and teasing/orgasm control and forced cum play but I'm open to most things as long as I can do them in private and they aren't too loud or messy.

Ideally we would email every day and it would build into a relationship where we chat about normal stuff too in between you giving me orders. Having a normal friendship always makes it much more intense when I'm forced to open up my darkest and deepest fantasies ;) Hopefully it would be longer term than the usual webcam stuff.

I wont ask for pictures or proof unless you come across as a man, in which case I might ask for a non nude/no face picture of some kind but usually I'll just take your word for it!

If you are interested please PM me on here and then we can exchange emails and go from there.

• Kinks:
femdom, chastity (interested but... yeah!) teasing, ruined orgasms, cum play, anal, pain,

• Experience:
Been an online slave to various people, mostly camslave but that's kinda boring now.

• Limits:
Nothing to do with my personal life or habits (IE eating, sleeping etc...) nothing too loud. messy or obvious and nothing disgusting, dangerous or permanent.

Featured Threads

New Personals