english_dave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 7, 2013
23 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hi,

I have a specific situation I'd like to try out, and I need a master-type person to help. To try and describe it simply:

I want to give someone a list of my likes/limits, then for them to write a long list of different photos to take based on them. Then on the evening of friday the 13th in September (no symbolism intended, it's just the next day I'm free) I'd like to hire a cheap, simple hotel room for the night, and you can meet me there and take photos of me doing all of the things on the list.

If you're still interested, then here are further details:

• Kinks:
a.k.a. Things for the list:
Nudity, messy, exhibitionism, mild pain, pee, cross dressing, humiliation

• Experience:
The list:
This will be quite long (100 to 200 tasks long? Maybe longer?) and start with really simple mundane stuff ('You standing clothed', 'You sitting clothed', etc.?) and then get more adventurous, daring and kinky as we go through it.

I'd like to be sent the list well before the actual evening so we can talk about it, decide if there should be fewer things on it, or more, or to introduce something new. This is also so I can know what's on it up front, bring anything necessary, or say if there is something I'm not keen on. I'll bring a copy of the list with me on the actual evening and we can simply work through it from start to end.

The more creative you get with photo ideas by the end of the list, the better :)

Me:
A bit about me - I'm just over 6 foot tall and average/medium build. I find it hard to describe myself to be honest, but my account on here has a couple of albums uploaded if you want to see pictures. My lists of limits/likes below aren't everything, they're just all I can think of at the minute. If it's not on the 'limits' list I'll probably do it :)

You:
I'm not going to rule out anything here, I'm open to literally all applicants provided you're in England. You do not have to get undressed, touch me, or be involved in any way other than taking the pictures. If there are any pictures on the list that need you to be involved and you want to be, then that's okay though.

I'm not looking to start any kind of relationship from this and it will most likely be a one-off. I'm also not looking for a person who is overly dominating, and you'll obviously have to be comfortable taking pictures of me doing anything on the list.

Practical arrangements:
I'm just going to list practical points I've considered so far:

- I will provide the camera for you to use and I'll keep it afterwards, although I will send you a copy of the pictures (if you want them that is).
- If there is any cross dressing on the list then you will have to provide the clothes.
- The hotel will likely be a Travelodge or something similar, which I'm happy to pay for. I'm willing to travel if necessary, but anyone closer to where I live may get preference.

Please PM me if you're interested, and we'll progress to talking via email. It's difficult for me to commit to being near a computer or internet connection at any particular time so e-mail is by far the easiest way to talk. If you have any questions that you think other people might want to know the answer to, then feel free to ask them in this thread.

• Limits:
a.k.a. Things not for the list:
Scat, anal (well, I won't use anything other than very small objects), shaving (I'm not very hairy though), anything permanent, doing sexual things with you (I'm happy to touch and be touched, but I'm not looking for sex, to give/recieve oral, anal, etc.). Also everything will have to be done in the hotel room/bathroom, so no corridors/reception/etc.

Thank you for reading, and please get in touch :)

Featured Threads

New Personals