happyfred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
24 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello
Thank you for taking the time from your day to read this advertisement.

So to begin, I am a Dominant who is currently looking for submissives to enjoy an online Dom/Sub relationship. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and have found many of my encounters to be fun, respectful and of course, sexy. If you are interested in a relaxed, understanding and personal Dom/Sub relationship and are over 18 years of age then please continue reading to find out just a little more about me.

LIKES/INTERESTS
Humiliation - By this I do not mean simply hundreds of images of you playing with yourself, I mean a more specialized kind of humiliation based around who you are and what you enjoy in your daily life.
Rules - Again these work best when I have a good understanding of who you are, I work to tweak slightly your routine to provide subtle humiliation and the knowledge of your being controlled.
Punishments - This will take the form of something you do not always enjoy (whats the point otherwise) but I will be careful not to push limits too far or do anything you explicitly wish not to do.
Clothing Control - Very simple but I find it enjoyable and gives a nice easy base to start a relationship
Role-Play/Ageplay - This takes the form of you acting out a role specified by me at the time, how in depth you want to go is upto you but in my experience subs tend to find this very enjoyable.
Pictures - I do not want thousands of images of your genitals but pictures have a place in this type of relationship, I hope you understand that and I will also send them if that makes you more comfortable
Physical Fitness - Not a pre-requisite but just means there are more tasks I can set.
KIK - I find this an excellent way of running the operation so please try to have an account, if not we will have to look at other ways around it.
Orgasm Control - The staple of any Master, I will control your orgasms and punishment will ensue if you cum without permission.

DISLIKES
Illegal - Self explanatory, I have no interest in doing anything with you that would get either of us arrested.
Family/Unwilling participants - I do also not want to involve others without their consent and will do nothing involving you and family members
Scat/Blood - If pain is your thing I can work with that, yet I do not have any interest in causing significant physical harm and scat is simply not for me.
Uneducated Subs - Please try and speak in correct English, it is a wonderful language.
Feet - Sorry just not my thing.
Starting Conversations with Images of your Genitals - Just don't do it, its not arousing it's annoying!

LIMITS
There are some things I will simply not get involved with, please read below to check you are none of the following.
UNDER 18's - It seems no matter how much I litter my posts with this they always get through, DO NOT ENQUIRE IF UNDER 18, its illegal and I think you too young to enter these types of relationship.
Just after one quick *enjoyment* - Its frustrating to try and filter out those looking for something long term and those just after a quick go, If thats you there are lots of people elsewhere much better suited than me who specializes in long term things.
Not interested in the above - amazingly I am constantly contacted by people wanting something totally different to what I have described. I am very happy to work with your interests but at least have some that overlap with mine.
Dominant - I will not reply to people asking if I want to 'switch' or be their sub.

I thank you very much for the time you have taken to read this, if you would still like more convincing I can give you the KIK addresses of subs I have worked with who will provide testimony. I wish to add you will find me a considerate and personalized Master who will take time to get to know you before giving tasks I know you will enjoy. I like to gently push at your boundaries and take you out from your comfort zone to enjoy a more intense kind of relationship. Although I specialize in humiliation and degradation/domination I will try and work with you to establish and find your other kinks too.

If interested or simply have a few queries PM me on here or for preference message me on KIK at happyfred123

Hope to talk soon, F

NO LONGER ACCEPTING OFFERS FROM MALES.

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Degradation, Role play, Age play, Dressing up, Wardrobe Control, Diaper Control, Self-Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Strict Rules, Orgasm Control

• Experience:
I have been a dom now for well over 2 years and have worked with a variety of subs both male and female. I especially enjoy working with people new to the master/slave relationship but am quite happy to chat with anyone and see where we can go.

• Limits:
As detailed above in the main body of the post.

Featured Threads

New Personals