U.K. & Ireland

samanthapanther

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 30, 2009
27 year old dominant female seeking a 28-30 year old submissive male

Tough strict dominant women seeks new pet/slave do my bidding, To me you are worthless so I will treat you with the utter contempt you deserve.

• Kinks:
femdom, bondage, ball torture, spanking

• Experience:
you will have to find out as that is for me to know you to find out

• Limits:
again that is for me to know and you to find out

samanthapanther

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 30, 2009
Dominant women seeks slave to do her bidding

Dominant women based in the uk seeks new slaves to do her bidding check out the profile for details. Contact me to arrange an interview, if I can be bothered.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
A quick suggestion Mistress Samantha, I would put some more detail in your post I know where you are coming from but the slave has to choose you as well. There are alot of mistress out there and heck of that male slaves so you may need to rethink your advert slightly

Then again, your female so your bound to get quite a lot of emails anyways, such is life. Anyways might help find the slave you want

Good Luck

bpsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 6, 2010
Hello Mistress

I am brand new to kinktalk and have read your post. I am a 28 male, in US (Central Standard Time), looking for online training and dominance once a week with an additional task once a week. I can send photos and responses to any information that you so desire, but i don't want to bore you with info you have no use for, so please let me know exactly what you are looking for and want to know about me.

Thanks so much for your time.