U.K. & Ireland

extremepighole

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 15, 2013
37 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

I am a late 30s male from the UK, tall, short brown hair, pierced nipples and a bit overweight (working hard on that). I'm married, but that is no real obstacle, in fact for the right person, it's going to be prove an added bonus.

I am interested in finding someone who is looking to build a relationship beyond simple online play. I am looking for someone to control me as thoroughly as one can do over the Internet, but I'm in the unique situation where my wife is actually has no problem with all my dark perversions. Although she participates from time to time, it's usually me who initiates the play, and I can tell her mind is somewhere else. She doesn't have the time, inclination or interest to be as controlling as I need, but is happy to be involved in the relationship in unique ways, and knows of my search for a full-time Master/Mistress.

In addition, I'm also looking for someone to become a friend. Someone talk to about anything and everything when we're not 'playing'. It's entirely possible, that you may become friends with my wife too, my last Master did, but unfortunately, he passed away unexpectedly before our relationship could really take off.

About You

Your location isn't really important, but the closer you are to GMT, the more time we will have to communicate online. I prefer to use Yahoo Messenger as a primary mode of contact, but can also use Skype or MSN. Emails too, but in the past, I've found email-only relationships sorely lacking.

Ideally, you are looking for similar things to me. I don't mind if I'm not the only one you play with but I'm definitely not looking to become part of a harem of 'slaves'. I expect to be online most of the time, and can communicate often both at work and at home, but please don't contact me if you're looking for someone to just dish a few orders out to, then move on to something else. Basically, I'm not expecting monogamy, but semi-monogamy, the same as I'm offering. :)

This may all seem quite demanding, but I've been looking for the right person for 20 years, so it's time to stop beating around the bush.

Your age/gender doesn't matter, but a passion for bdsm (particularly the stuff that takes place between the ears), and an imaginative mind is a big plus. Generally my experience is that the older you are, the more you know what you want. Despite being heterosexual, it's not gender that I find a turn on, but a very dirty mind, so whether you're male, female or somewhere in-between, if you have an exceptionally deviant and perverted mind, please contact me.

About Me

Firstly my main interests. Even after 20 years of being into this stuff, I'm still finding new things that turn me on all the time, so this is just the main subset (in no particular order)

ANAL: buttplugs, dildos, fist, speculums. The biggest I have ever taken is the wide end of a baseball bat. I have no limit in this regard, apart from what my body can endure. Progressive anal training.

CBT:
locking steel spiked ball stretcher, giant padlock, vacuum pump, chemical play, chastity (short-mid term - I get extremely frustrated (not in a good way) with mid-long term and lose interest)

NIPPLE: Currently pierced with a standard bar in each. Looking to stretch to much bigger, perhaps using devices to help progress. Clamps & needles also interest me. Pain is not a turn on for me, unless I'm able to relieve it through endorphin release.

HOODS: I have a passion for being locked inside things. Hoods are one of my biggest turn ons. I have a leather one, and a mesh one, but I'm looking to expand into new territories there. Heavy latex ones perhaps? Inflatable? Rebreather hoods?

BONDAGE: Not rope and chains so much, but more things like sleep sacks, strait jackets, hoods, gags, hospital restraints, stocks, custom built bondage box (I wish!). I like overkill on the restraints, like putting padlocks on everything, even though they aren't needed because my hands are already mittened. Keywords: benson, jg-leathers, fetters.

TIGHT CLOTHING: Corsets, swimsuits, lycra, girdles, rubber. I am fascinated by special punishment corsets which compress not just the waist, but the torso using shoulder and crotch straps. Would love to get something like that.

ENCLOSURE PLAY: Being locked inside something, whether it's a box, cupboard or extreme leather sleep sack (I wish!), the whole idea of being trapped inside appeals greatly (although safety here is important - had a couple of near panic attacks when I thought I was trapped for good).

SISSIFICATION: I'm not even vaguely feminine in stature or demeanor, and have no interest in being so, but being forced to wear panties to work, or nighties, teddies, etc around the house, is very humiliating to me and right up there on my list of turn-ons. I like ridiculous rules such as not being allowed in male clothes longer than 30 seconds while in the house, or having all my male underwear replaced with female so that I have no choice. Perhaps being locked into a maids outfit around the house, or being made to paint my toenails red. Maybe being forced to sleep in a nightie and chastity next to my wife, without her knowing why.

TOILET PLAY: I have an interest in toilet play. I built a custom toilet for my wife, which she enjoys using, but rarely remembers to use unless I prompt it. My limit here is that I won't actually consume faeces. I consider that to be unsafe. In fact, I'm not turned on by shit at all. What I'm turned on by is the humiliating act. My rule on consumption does not apply to urine, spit, and other degrading substances. In fact, I've had a recurring fantasy lately, that I'm made to chew on her toenail clippings. I'm embarrased to even tell her that one though..

BLACKMAIL: This is something that I don't enter into lightly, but a unique part of controlling someone online is having a way to force them to do things. In reality, most relationships are not real control, but mutual consent. With blackmail, however, many more games are possible. The type of Blackmail I'm talking about, is more like 'Greymail' ( Google "greymail" + "bdsm" ) where the game is real, but the risks are not so much. This is something that will probably come a bit later in the relationship, once trust is established. However, the idea of you blackmailing me against my wife, with her oblivious to it, to make me do things, is something to think about for the future.

VERBAL HUMILIATION: Verbal humiliation is a huge HUGE button to press. Small penis ridicule, degrading terms, extreme as you can get on this. No limits here.

ENFORCED WEIGHT LOSS: I need to lose a few lbs (about 20-30) and you can probably help here. My willpower is sorely lacking, and I'm sure you can come up with innovative incentives. Remember the scene from "Secretary" where she is told what she can eat for each meal? Yes please..

TECHNICAL PLAY: I'm a dab hand at making things happen. If you want to have my wife lock me in a tiny box, and then talk to me via skype while i'm in there in the pitch black, I can make that happen. If you want to setup the ability to program my mind while I'm asleep via skype, I can make that happen. I'm inventive and creative, and hope that aspect of play appeals to you too.

COMPOUNDING PLAY: I really enjoy when I'm 'tricked' into something. To be outsmarted, is quite a turn-on. Eg: Being locked in a chastity device is fairly routine and low risk, until I'm told I have to be locked into a heavy hood in order to have the chastity released. Which of course, it never is. I enjoy when play starts nice and cheerful, but turns darker and meaner and nastier as time progresses. That feeling of being in too deep, or getting more than you bargained for.. mmm.. this is where my wife can be useful as a remote set of hands. She lacks imagination, but you certainly don't - right?

The Other Elephant In The Room

Many years ago, I actually thought I was dominant, and acquired an online slave in another country. She remains as such, until this day, but our relationship is largely platonic now. We still maintain the decorum, and very occasionally we play, but mostly we're just friends now. She's great friends with my wife too, and comes to visit us once every few years, usually for a month or two. In no way, should this affect any future relationship, but in the interests of being open and transparent, I'm mentioning it here to avoid misunderstanding later on.

PM me for link to personal blog with more photos.

• Kinks:
Bondage, control, humiliation, restraints.

• Experience:
Online and real life play for 20+ years.

• Limits:
I won't do anything that puts my livelihood, marriage or health at risk. This includes putting my face on a webcam or in photos, or providing masses of personal information, or public play This may come in time later.

I'm not restricting this relationship to online-only. If you're in the UK (or even abroad) and want to come visit us, that is a definite possibility once we've got to know each other a bit. Please be aware, however, that there is no chance of any physical/intimate contact with my wife. That's her rule, not mine. The whole cuck thing appeals to me in fantasy (so feel free to play up to that in our chats), but in reality, I'm not sure my insecurity could handle it, and the idea doesn't appeal to her.

carlsmo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 15, 2013
Interesting

You have produced a comprehensive and detailed scenario request. Which shows how serious you are of course. It is intriguing that your wife may be involved, even unknowingly.
I share some of your fixations!
I would be interested in seeing your photos.
Send me the link.
Carl.

Featured Threads

New Personals