Ribbit101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2010
18 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

Greetings,

Well, I hope that the fact that you are reading this means that you have some degree of interest in me and what I have to offer, and I hope that you'll find what you seek.

I am a young Dom who has followed the 'scene' for quite some time. My last meaningful relationship was over a year ago now, and I miss the exchange of intimacy.

So what makes my ad any different from any of the others that are available on this site? In my time following the scene it has become apparent to me that the female sub or Dom has a vastly superior amount of choice than their male counterparts - a level of choice that some subs might dislike! I offer a very intimate and caring scenario, acting strictly within your limits while at the same time pushing you to new levels. Above all, our relationship can be as strict or 'soft' as you might like - I have had 24/7 control subs before as-well as 'friends with kinky benefit' subs serve me before, and have never had a negative relationship with any of them.

I am looking for a (primarily) online relationship with a female, ideally around my own age. I have had experience with 'fakers' before so ideally a photo of some kind (I understand the need for privacy - a photo of a non-sexual body part with some kind of mark would do) is required.

I am very flexible and willing to utilise all available means of communication to connect with a willing sub, and I understand that time differences and/or real life commitments might complicate things, but I hope that we will be able to maintain fairly regular contact.

Any level of experience is expected. During my time I have both subbed and dommed and I therefore have a plethora of experience in each, and I understand when a person has their limits.

Ability to use an IM program is essential, ideally MSN although other means are possible.

If you are interested, please PM me with a little introduction stating your likes and dislikes, ability to utilise a camera (web or digital), and a little background information about your experiences. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

M

• Kinks:
I am open to explore any fetish a sub may be interested in, and our activities will be reflective of her limits. Here's a sample of activities I am currently pursuing with my existing slaves:

- Humiliation (Verbal, Public, and Private)
- Webcam play
- Pain (I have one sub who hates pain, another who LOVES it)
- Anal exercises
- Routine/Masturbation control
- Remote (text message) control

• Experience:
Real life: Two relationships with 'kinky' activities involved, not strictly D/s experiences but it gave me experience of real life play.

Online: Extensive experience as a sub and a dom from a young age, giving me a good background and knowledge of techniques and activities.

• Limits:
My own limits are not of particular importance to this ad. As for a sub, i'd desire some form of identification that you are who yo usay you are and that you are completing any tasks or activities set.

Level of disclosure (especially face) is flexible.

Featured Threads

New Personals