(UK) Plymouth: M/Switch/28 seeks F/Switch/Under 30 ~ Kinky wind addict for mischief

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland

windfreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 25, 2011
28 year old switch male seeking a switch female under 30

28/male/switch seeks 18+/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

Hi there ladies...

I'm a kinky wind addicted deviant who is looking for a little online fun. I am already in a serious and stable loving relationship, and just wish to indulge in some saucy banter and online play.

My powers of visualisation are strong enough not to require the ubiquitous webcam interactions which so many demand, although I will gladly accept such exchanges if you wish.

My ideal chat partner will be articulate, honest and imaginative, and willing to adventure into undiscovered territories. Writing in full emotionally revealing sentences will really push my buttons.

Physically I am an athletic ocean abusing specimen who likes nothing more than a day on a windswept beach. Luckily for me, I get plenty of those each month.

I have a fairly demanding schedule as a full time undergraduate, although I do keep well on top of my workload to allow some play time when the opportunity arises. Wind is my supreme Mistress you see, when she whistles, I prioritise accordingly.

If interested, my MSN is [email protected]

Looking forward to meeting you.

• Kinks:
My kinky interests include but not exhaustively: bondage, ropes, gags, armbinders, dildos, chastity (m&f), tease and denial, nylon, stockings, corsets, heels, electro, anal, clamps, candles, humiliation, blindfolds,

• Experience:
I am on the fence as a switch, as I would submit to a female, as readily as I would embrace the submission of a sub into my careful direction. I am not simply interested in obtaining short lived gratification, I am interested in building shared erotic exchanges of ideas, experiences and discovery.

• Limits:
Not looking for: shit / piss / blood / public / beating the shit out of people / god / perpetual-motion solutions for the looming global energy crisis.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals