U.K. & Ireland

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
19 year old switch male seeking a dominant female of any age

Been away for a while and really feel the need to get back in the game, so....here we go then. What can i say about myself, hmm, a rocker lad with a keen interest in The Beatles, oh, and of course BDSM. I'm easy to talk to if you want to know, if i don't answer messages, please don't be offended, i might be busy at the time but i think you for your messages. I also live the StraightEdge lifestyle, No Drugs, No Alcohol and No Smoking.

My personality is unique, on the plus side i'm easy to talk to, shy which makes me cute in many peoples eyes and i'm generally a loyal person. But on the bad side i can get jealous easy, i get seriously upset when i think someone is backstabbing me and i'm shy.

My interests?. Hmmm, lets see....Latex, Rubber, Boots, Gloves, Masks, Uniforms, Shaving, Kissing, Spanking, Whipping, Bondage - Light, Bondage - Heavy, Gags, Sensory Deprivation, Licking, High Heels, Corsets, Ponyplay, Dogplay, Suspension, FelinePlay, Straight Jackets, Chastity, Hoods - Bondage, Strap-ons, Foot Fetish, Role Play, Catsuits. Anything else not in there can be pretty much discussed on chat really. My SR number is: 698-911-807 incase it's needed anywhere else.

I'm really trying hard to find the perfect one for me, and it'll take some time.

http://night1991.wufoo.com/forms/application/ Apply here, any adds to MSN without my consent will be ignored. And please...DO NOT spam me with messages. You must also be respectable in your messages, not use things like "I'M ur MASTER!!!!!!" or "GET NEKKID NOW!".....use proper spelling and such. If i reject you for that, don't be offended...

And please...please don't get all angry if i don't take your offer, i noticed some Doms do that, but whatever.

I'll sort through the replies and the best one will get chosen. Either use the application form or use a template of it to send me a message on here.

Am i trustworthy?, yes. I can validate myself.

Webcam? Yes.
Digital Camera? Yes.
Microphone? Yes.

Good luck and may the best Dom win!

• Kinks:
Latex, Rubber, Boots, Gloves, Masks, Uniforms, Shaving, Kissing, Spanking, Whipping, Bondage - Light, Bondage - Heavy, Gags, Sensory Deprivation, Licking, High Heels, Corsets, Ponyplay, Dogplay, Suspension, FelinePlay, Straight Jackets, Chastity, Hoods - Bondage, Strap-ons, Foot Fetish, Role Play, Catsuits.

• Experience:
I have been a slave before. But been out of the game for a few months more than i should've so i'd like to be retrained.

• Limits:
Scat, Watersports, Blackmail, Illegal, Family, Public, Animals.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals