Ultimate humiliation

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
I saw on another site an ace humiliation. Not only had she cuckolded him but also put him in a steel chastity cage, and had him shaved down there and had him tattooed "CUCKOLD"prominently. And shown him to any woman she could whenever she got the chance. Once he had to go to hospital and all the nurses saw too.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think nurses must have seen a lot. And enjoyed this one.

There was a story here where a guy got in emergency with a bottle stuck up his butt.
After an year someone appeared with a jar stuck up his bum. The nurses started talking about having another similar pacient the previous year. He heard them and yelled: "that was also me!".

Reactions: Closetfag

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
O yes. Far more of them than strictly necessary came in under some pretext to see for themselves.

Reactions: andrei

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I used to have a thing going with a med student and when she worked in A and E reckons they had the same guy keep coming in with various items stuck in him. They worked out that was his kink to get them to remove them!

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Once many years ago (for a reason I've forgotten) I had to have an ultrasound done for my testicles. Lo and behold, the nurse operating the ultrasound turned out to be a female nurse. And wouldn't you know, she had to have *two* other female nurses come in and "assist" her.... Three women all fondling and staring at my balls....

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Weird story, happened to us, when wife is on a medical check and it's the day when the doctor brings his students to observe and practice.

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I had a large kidney stone one time. It didn't show up initially on x-ray so I had to get a scope done to check for a blockage of some type. Basically, they run a camera up your cock.

As it happened, it was the first day on the job for the female nurse that had to prep me which as basically washing my cock and balls thoroughly with iodine. I could tell she was as nervous as I was. LOL

The procedure otherwise was no fun. The dock came in the room, grabbed my cock and ran what felt like a full size water hose up my cock for what seemed like 30 minutes but was probably closer to 2 minutes.

Closetfag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 11, 2021
Liverpool
I think nurses must have seen a lot. And enjoyed this one.

There was a story here where a guy got in emergency with a bottle stuck up his butt.
After an year someone appeared with a jar stuck up his bum. The nurses started talking about having another similar pacient the previous year. He heard them and yelled: "that was also me!".
😂😂😂😂😂

ashleysissy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2009
Brisbane
The ultimate humiliation of cuck is castration and I have know from verified people who castrated their cucks
I am a full time transgender sissy cuckold, my wife dates real men while I am being a girl (hormones, surgery etc). Now i am scheduled for gendef reassignment surgery which includes castration and a created vagina. Now that's commitment!

Attachments

• 2E10F5C6-8B5A-44EA-810E-419CB1EDE0AE.jpeg
    2E10F5C6-8B5A-44EA-810E-419CB1EDE0AE.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 58

Featured Threads

New Personals