Uncertainity + Clit torture

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I will tell you an idea, but first... Let me relate to you something that actually happened to my mom when growing up. No, there is nothing sexual in the story, just sadistic older boy vs submissive little sis stuff. Nothing weird.

One of the things about my mom is that she used to be terrorized by her older bro ever since she got out of the craddle...

For example, every milk tooth she lost, she never got it professionally taken out. Instead, my uncle would force her to sit on the toilet with a string tied between her tooth and the outward opening bathroom door. So, she would sit on the toilet and be terrorized by him saying "I will open it in 10... 9... ... 2..." and then restarted counting!

So, she would never actually know if the door would open or not, pulling her teeth away. Until he finally got tired, and pulled off her teeth.

That is an old story... It is even older than me! Nothing sexual her, just plain and boring older boy versus little sis stuff. Now, the juicy stuff!

You could get your slave girl tied up with her clit exposed. Tie a blindfold on her eyes, so she does not see you. Have her naked, with her knees (and elbows) tied to different side of the bed. Tie a 1.5 to 2 meter long thread to her clit.

Start talking... Start counting... Restart it... Make counting mistakes (against her)... Have fun!

Featured Threads

New Personals