Unresponsive

Sexy-little-minx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Evening Kinkers,

i have messaged a few dims and have had no reponse, please some of you prove me wrong, I love nipple pain, controlled orgasm, edging, clothing controil bladder control, my limits are blood scat piss anything illegal,

i am hoping some of you will be in touch.

Reactions: Mistress caroline

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
This site is great but not overflowing with folks. That can make for great ideas, education, and information but it also can make finding a play mate a bit tough.

Just be patient. Make some chat friends. Invest into threads and in all liklihood you will find some one at some point.

Reactions: Sexy-little-minx

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Evening Kinkers,

i have messaged a few dims and have had no reponse, please some of you prove me wrong, I love nipple pain, controlled orgasm, edging, clothing controil bladder control, my limits are blood scat piss anything illegal,

What I order you to do depends on what you have available. One thing I believe all subs should do as a rule is they should always be naked when not in public to be a constant reminder of who and what they are. I understand this is not always possible if one lives with other people, but when it is possible, they should do so. The exceptions to this would be if a family member stopped by or someone with children. I will have nothing to do with anything involving children in any way.

As far as your nipples, until I know more about what you have available for your torture, there are always clothes pegs and string to provide a little pain. I also feel you should begin each day by masturbating to just the point of orgasm and then stop. This should also be a bedtime ritual so that you always are on edge.

If these things interest you, reply to me and possibly we can begin your torment in earnest.

Storsa

Reactions: Sexy-little-minx

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Evening Kinkers,

Well, Stormy is right -- there's not a lot of people here, but those of us who are are quite interesting. Get in touch with me sometime and we can talk about what you want to talk about -- and maybe have some orders to follow if it works out.

Miss kaye

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2022
Evening Kinkers,

Hello dear
what's your name and where are you from

Featured Threads

New Personals