Unwilling submissive trip to poland

honeyness

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 1, 2010
Ok this started as playing around, and then formed itself into a start of a story. Im new here so any feedback would be much welcomed :)

I stepped off the plane feeling extremely nervous, I didn’t know what to expect but I couldn’t back out. It had all started with just chatting online, some friendly banter and a few games of truth or dares, how did I end up here, in Poland, so far from home? I knew exactly how I got here and the reason made me sick. There was no way I could get out of it, believe me I tried, but Franek had me backed into a corner with no way to escape. He had everything he needed to force me to travel from the UK to Poland for a long weekend and submit myself to being his sex slave. I felt ill.

I reread the text from him on my phone that I had received just hours earlier, although I had read it so many times I could recite it word for word, I still found myself staring at my phone. It simply read: "I hope you have followed my instructions, when you arrive, walk to the far end of the car park. I will be there in a red car to meet you." The instructions he spoke of had been emailed to me the previous week:

"From the time you arrive you will be completely in my control. You will do everything I say. Anything you disobey will result in severe punishment. I want you to bring just one small handbag. No luggage. To fly you will be wearing a knee length skirt, a white vest top and a blue cardigan. No underwear. This way I will be able to identify you. You will also write *property of Franek from *date arrived* to *date leave* in permanent marker across your stomach, I will check this when you arrive.
In your handbag will only be the very essential things that you need to keep yourself clean and tidy for me. You will not bring any clothes apart from what you wear to travel. You most definitely will not have any underwear with you. On arrival you will hand me over your mobile phone and passport. Any failure to follow these instructions will result in a bad weekend for you."

I had followed the instructions to the letter, wearing the clothes he specified, I felt very so very vulnerable travelling without underwear. My handbag only contained cosmetics and my travel documents. It frightened me why I was told not to bring any more clothes. My mind raced contemplating what was in store for me.

I walked through the terminal shaking, my eyes glazed over, fear guiding my walk. I halted suddenly, so tempted to run, get on a plane back to the UK, to get as far away as possible.
"Get your act together Sarah," I muttered under my breath "you have to do this, he’s got you. This is for Ben."

I forced myself to continue, stepping out into the fresh Polish air into the car park. There was no going back now. . .

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
This story has a lot of potential! honeyness, it would be a shame if you didn't continue. I like how it's starting off. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals