Urethral play anyone?

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Ive recently gotten into that and have stumbled into a marvelous world of toys and gadgets for that.

So now it could be nice to make some friends who are into this, interested in this, or who may be wanting playmates for this.

I can be a brutal master in that regard so be advised = you will feel.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I do this with a stainless ring with a short stainless ball that slips inside the urethra...for E stim punishment...with a lot of care about cleaning it .......but other than that no...worried about infection

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I do this with a stainless ring with a short stainless ball that slips inside the urethra...for E stim punishment...with a lot of care about cleaning it .......but other than that no...worried about infection
There are now some grand urethral vibrators extra long. Takes a bit of getting used to but then thats part of the fun. It seems like urethral play is coming into its own these days and yesterday i was on ebay and aliexpress shopping to replace some items and was overwhelmed by all the new choices.

TALK ABOUT= TOYS R US......

Just sayin

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Very pleasurable to receive this form of stimulation.

Be sterile and gentle, it is very easy to create damage, and then you will have scar tissue inside the penis.

I believe the Japanese use a straw and a warm liquid to produce great effects.

Has anyone seen the Mapplethorpe image with the finger sounding?

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Ive seen many images and videos of finger sounding. There seems to be a gender bias to female fingers into males. In reality as many females are doing this as males. Even to the point of vibrator urethral insertions. It would be difficult for that extreme with males but i have seen stilletto heels inserted. Thats kinda kinky hot to see. The oddest urethral thing is foricophilia invovling insect insertions. Ants, earthworms , and maggots seem to top that. Maybe 5 years ago forums abounded discussing this buy seem to now be somewhat censored. We live in an ultra moralistic society. Some days im just shocked that this site still exists - knock on wood.

Reactions: Niki44

Niki44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 16, 2021
Ive recently gotten into that and have stumbled into a marvelous world of toys and gadgets for that.

So now it could be nice to make some friends who are into this, interested in this, or who may be wanting playmates for this.

I can be a brutal master in that regard so be advised = you will feel.
I’ve become obsessed with this. I want to learn more about it. I tried it on myself but was unsuccessful

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Ive seen many images and videos of finger sounding. There seems to be a gender bias to female fingers into males. In reality as many females are doing this as males. Even to the point of vibrator urethral insertions. It would be difficult for that extreme with males but i have seen stilletto heels inserted. Thats kinda kinky hot to see. The oddest urethral thing is foricophilia invovling insect insertions. Ants, earthworms , and maggots seem to top that. Maybe 5 years ago forums abounded discussing this buy seem to now be somewhat censored. We live in an ultra moralistic society. Some days im just shocked that this site still exists - knock on wood.

Well size matters, as do very short nails also! ;-)

That does sound kinda hot with the shoe. I assume you mean a regular vibe, not a purpose built vibrating sound? Wow.

Suddenly PD's old Insex site makes a lot more sense now ... ROFL.

Reactions: Cobaltchakra

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
There are now some grand urethral vibrators extra long. Takes a bit of getting used to but then thats part of the fun. It seems like urethral play is coming into its own these days and yesterday i was on ebay and aliexpress shopping to replace some items and was overwhelmed by all the new choices.

TALK ABOUT= TOYS R US......

Just sayin

TOYS R 'IN' US?

Thanks. I will check that out.

Ebay won't sell 'worn' clothing but they will sell urethral toys ...

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Well size matters, as do very short nails also! ;-)

That does sound kinda hot with the shoe. I assume you mean a regular vibe, not a purpose built vibrating sound? Wow.

Suddenly PD's old Insex site makes a lot more sense now ... ROFL.
No these are vibrating insertables in 8 and 10 mm diameter and 9-12 inches long. I am seeing both silicone and steel. Some use button batteries and others aaa. There are also smaller and larger ones but most would manage 8 -10 mm i should think.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
No these are vibrating insertables in 8 and 10 mm diameter and 9-12 inches long. I am seeing both silicone and steel. Some use button batteries and others aaa. There are also smaller and larger ones but most would manage 8 -10 mm i should think.
Also the stilletto heels insertions are sublime. Its a bit more than im willing to try but have enjoyed watching.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I’ve become obsessed with this. I want to learn more about it. I tried it on myself but was unsuccessful
What did you try? I decided to revert back to i years old and played with earthworms. It was whimsical but left me determined so i made that a must do item. There are tricks to it. Taking a dose syringe with cold mildly saline water and flushing out your penis does marvels as does using a straw and feeding the worm iij nto it at top end and inserting bottom end into yourself.

When you do this have a cool wet wash cloth on your penis. Earthworm will go in and wriggle around. Its wildly different. Afterwards a gave them a rinse off and put them back outside.

Maggots are more fun and you can by them online in several forms. Dilating your urethra 1st is a must, then getting the maggots into a narrow straw and pushing them into yourself using a make shift plunger.

Its all a bit weird but can be fun.

Ive played with urethral stuff for around 4 years now. I find it helps with narrowing of the passage from prostate growth. Doctors also do this for same reasons.

I once tried an e stim sound. It inserted into the penis about 5 inches while a metal plug inserted into the anus. Borh are wired to the control box.

Current takes turns running from penis side back to anus side front. It was crazy good. -:)

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
One more note on sounding = it takes practice and sometimes years of training. Some things are better as steel and others as silicone with no rhyme or reason.

Ive talked to some pros who do this and they tell me to begin using a lidocaine lube, and using an insertable that stays in like overnight. Then the urethra retrains itself into a new size. They say when doing this = avoid bladder penetration because this always plays hell with peeing later.

Bladder deep stuff should be separated and for temp fun.

Urethra penetration by finger into womem makes them go insane but again save bladder play for separate. This stimulates their clit from the underside and the g spot from the top side at the same time.

Females with small fingers are used in most videos as well as a pre stretching sound.

It facinates me to watch. Im a huge fan of sex play.

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
This is all really interesting and informative. I have no female play experience with this.

I do agree about overly deep sound use and bladder penetration.

Thanks.

Mark1989

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 8, 2022
I am a guy who loves to masturbate his penis and show it to men on camera. Also fuck the urethra sounding.
live: .cid.cdec04bfbdf2b942

LiftUp

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 4, 2022
Maggots are more fun and you can by them online in several forms. Dilating your urethra 1st is a must, then getting the maggots into a narrow straw and pushing them into yourself using a make shift plunger.

Its all a bit weird but can be fun.

:)

How do you stop them from crawling all the way down into your bladder?

Moon Shadow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 12, 2022
I tried this for the first time this year.
Got a starter set of 3 silicone sounders in different sizes.
Got them all in after about a week of playing.
Masturbating with the thinnest one inserted was mind blowing.

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
I tried this for the first time this year.
Got a starter set of 3 silicone sounders in different sizes.
Got them all in after about a week of playing.
Masturbating with the thinnest one inserted was mind blowing.
Try metal ones, you can more easily modify the temperatures.

Reactions: Moon Shadow

Featured Threads

New Personals