Use of Image without consent

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Are there any rules regarding members using photo's from the website. A member has chosed to use a picture of me as there avator, I have asked him to remove it and he declines. I told him I would report him and ask for him to be banned if he did not remove it and he replied:

tat means u like to see more of ur oics
pics

from now u have 3 min to show me the new pics or i will show all ur pics to any1

Is there anything that can be done, I find him a real pest.

It would be appreciated if you could reply as soon as possible.

Thanks

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Lastest PM

His latest PM is:

sirh said:
ur time is over bitch

I find him threatening and offensive. His actions are now bordering on blackmail.

Please act.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
offensive behaviour

Thanks, in addition to this thread I Have emailed Depp. Hope that someone will ban him. As a sub I know my place. But there is a point when humiliation and abuse becomes offensive, and sirh has crossed it several times with me.

JoMo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Thanks, in addition to this thread I Have emailed Depp. Hope that someone will ban him. As a sub I know my place. But there is a point when humiliation and abuse becomes offensive, and sirh has crossed it several times with me.

Consent is an important word. Declaring yourself as a sub does not make you open to being treated in any way different than anyone else by random strangers and before an excellent rapport is developed everyone involved should be erring on the side of caution when it comes to the issue of someone saying stop.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
There is an misguided belief that if anything is on the internet, then it is automatically public domain and free to use without fear of litigation. This is of course totally untrue. If it is your photo (technically as the photographER, not subject unless image is released) then you have a right to say by whom it gets used, and where.

He could claim the defence of being a fuckwit and not knowing that he was infringing your rights. Hoiwever, if you've already told him to cease and desist, and he's refused in writing to comply, he's not only broken the rules of the site and the rules of human engagement, he's also broken the law- not only in copyright infringement, but in misrepresentation and cyber bullying.

What you do with this information is up to you.

Mike

Featured Threads

New Personals