Vacuum pump repurposed

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A while back my sister gave me a vacuum sealing kit, it's a simple and basic one I can use in my travels to store food more compactly and works pretty well for that.

However being the ever vigilant kinkster I have realised the pump is actually quite handy in the way it's made and can be easily repurposed as a suction device for kinky play.
These things are cheap, this one cost my sister less than $20 delivered, purchased online.

IMG_1168.jpg

It's small, USB rechargeable and the suction contact pad made of a nice soft silicone so it conforms to the surface you attach it to.

IMG_1167.jpg

It has one main drawback, the suction cup is very shallow as it only needs to attach to the plastic bags however this could be overcome by using short tubes as spacers.
The suction is excellent and works very quickly to remove the air from bags, if you place it on your skin it will grab hold in just a couple of seconds.

IMG_1166.jpg

Overall though I think this device has excellent potential. This could be worth a look for anyone looking for a good strong suction device to play around.

Reactions: Deleted account

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
That on first glance does bring possibilities.

I might think with some pvc pipe scraps this would lend itself for nipple, clit, and anal pumping.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
That was my thought, some short tubes added to the contact pad would make for some interesting effects.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Problem with tubes is they vac collapse unless specially rated. Also getting a tube that diameter might take away any usefull effects. I guess what i am saying is you end up with a vaccum cleaner and weve all tried those and know the drawbacks.

Since it has a soft silicone head direct application might be best. Otherwise you would need a cylinder of sorts like for a penis pump which pvc pipe basically is just not transparent. Making a tight seal connection is a prime objective then having a suction release.

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
A little more expensive but this hand pump and a free medicine dropper syringe from a drug store or Amazon inverted might work better for nipples/clit.

6 Pack Large Syringes, Individually Packaged Large Plastic Garden Industrial Syringes for Scientific Labs, Measuring, Watering, Refilling, Filtration Multiple Uses (20 ML, 60 ML) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R5H24T7/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_EEQ4Z4GG00EGSRVHTSKQ?psc=1

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
A little more expensive but this hand pump and a free medicine dropper syringe from a drug store or Amazon inverted might work better for nipples/clit.

6 Pack Large Syringes, Individually Packaged Large Plastic Garden Industrial Syringes for Scientific Labs, Measuring, Watering, Refilling, Filtration Multiple Uses (20 ML, 60 ML) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R5H24T7/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_EEQ4Z4GG00EGSRVHTSKQ?psc=1
You can buy syringes as big as 200ml pretty cheap at ebay or amazon. Penis pumps can be had pretty cheap. Ive seen good ones for $10. The best thing hads down is a pulsator cow milker. You have to get cow version and even then a guy needs to be 6- inches (6 inches or less). Many guys are buying these and ive seen them even at walmart .com for around $50

The fact they are so easy to find means men are buying them because there just are NOT that many people milking cows.

Reactions: SirD

Featured Threads

New Personals