Vagina geometry

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok, so you're thinking "what the fuck is the old pervert talking about this time?", well read on and find out.

No doubt there will be more than a few of you who's eyes glaze over at the very mention of geometry and I suppose it's the fault of those boring math teachers who forced you to stare at shapes and formula endlessly. To be fair my high school math teacher for 3 years was a rather hot example of 70's woman married to my science teacher, and oh yes there was a lot of speculation about that equation.

So even the most uncouth among us will recognise these basic shapes from kindy years, the circle, square, triangle and so on.

blocks.jpg

But they were the good old days, the easy peasy lemon squeezy days.

Then came actual geometry and, "wait, wait, wait!!!" I hear you scream, "you said VAGINA, where's the vagina's come into this?"

Oh alright you impatient lot. Years ago, in ancient pre plague times, I posted something I called "putting a square peg in a round hole". Basically a dildo with a square cross section that is rather interesting to play with.

And recently someone had been playing with this and asked me if I'd done anything else of a similar nature. You see now where this is going?
Well not quite but close.
Creating dildos with the kind of cross section shapes as some of the things in my diagram would be hard especially for anyone without a well equipped workshop.
And beside that they just wouldn't be practical in any kind of realistic way. But what about smaller, things, blocks really, that might work.

Imagine now a box of 10 smooth plastic blocks, all the shapes you can want in a size small enough to insert into your vagina! Well imagine no longer because I'm currently making a set and they will soon emerge into the dank underworld of kink.
Yeah right!
Some are pretty basic and mostly smooth but there's a few gnarly ones in there, the star, the cross, even that triangle are going to test the intrepid adventurers willing to give them a try.

But why stop there I hear you cry, "what about the platonic solids?" Ok you didn't say that but that's what I thought!
So I added in the five congruent convex regular polygons that make up the platonic solids.

solids.jpg

The cube is well, boxy, the dodecahedron is almost ball like as is the icosahedron but the tetrahedron and octahedron present challenges.
To make this a fair comparison I have kept the sizes of all the shapes within a similar closed perimeter. In simple terms this means they should all fit in the same size hole, if one fits they all will.
However.
As you've seen, not all shapes are created equal so size isn't everything this time and the shape itself really will come into play.
Hard core inserters out there may be thinking, "is that it?", well, no.

Why stop at the platonic solids, go hard or go home, the dual polyhedra beckon. There are only 3 dual's for the five platonic solids, the tetra dual's with itself while the cube and octa make another and the dodeca and icosa make up the third.
DUALS.jpg

Not surprisingly the dodeca/icosa makes a fairly smooth ball but the other two, well. Spikey.
I'm still working on the best way to make these last three, the rest I'm starting to produce right now.

Comments, suggestions, inquires, all welcome.

jestergestures

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Mar 27, 2023
Looks 3D printed 😅 3D printed items don't make good insertables, as they're porous and difficult to clean. The idea is good, but I suggest making molds out of the 3D printed shapes, and then making some silicone objects out of the molds. 🙂

• Love
Reactions: c0cktunnel

Featured Threads

New Personals