Vanilla partner happy to let me explore. Need advice.

Abbey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2020
Hey! I have been been with my partner for 12 years and everything in the bed room started becoming really routine, I have tried to introducing basic kinks to try and spice things up but he has always not been interested no matter what I have suggest I even tried to get ideas from him about what he would like to do but he always said there was nothing that interested him.
I want to explore more of my kink side and with a partner that is not interested it is hard, I love him and our relationship is not in any problems so I approached him about letting me explore with out him and he is happy for me to go out and explore but I have no experience with having a partner who is not going to take part and is letting there partner go off to try things out has anyone else had an experience with this or know of anyone who has..

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
Hi abbey ... i have a qustion? Dose he love sex or what ?🤔 dont he have any kinky side ? Dose he like sexy undewear? And next question What do you like ? Sorry So many question 😀 maby i can give you some ides 😀

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi abbey ... i have a qustion? Dose he love sex or what ?🤔 dont he have any kinky side ? Dose he like sexy undewear? And next question What do you like ? Sorry So many question 😀 maby i can give you some ides 😀
You in no way answered what shes asking here. You selfishly made it about yourself, and through some pointless questions in a joking manner with emojis you then offered her "ideas"... She didnt ask for someone to task her she asked for advice in having a vanillla partner allowing the other to go explore kink without them.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Just try new things. Males are suckers for those. Girls on the other hand would overthink.

Honestly put: if for example he finds you in self bondage he will not ask questions.

I am living in a relationship for about 20 years and I am the fetishist one and she still the "virgin in anything" :) I am looking for things to spice our life. If you want we can share ideas.

Last edited:

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
the way you pose your question. it seems like he doesn't want to go on kinky side.
assuming that you have tried most of all sexual kinky stuff with him. try giving up your non sexual control.
like cloths control, pee time, naked apron, or ask him how something look on you.
i am sure after 12 years you wouldn't mind showing him your body. if you two live alone give him idea about bondage play and then make him angry. this may trigger a kinky punishment for you in his brain.

in one line, try to bring kinky sexy stuff in your daily life, not just in your sexual bedroom,

Featured Threads

New Personals