Vibrator tasks

VibratorDenial

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2011
I am looking for tasks to do with my vibes, you choose if I cum or not. I have 3 bullet vibes, a wand vibe and an anal vibe. I like hidden public, exhibitionism and orgasm control and denial as well.

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
Put two bullets in your pussy and insert the anal vibe, wear tight panties to keep everything in place. Go out and find a place to sit where people come by regularly, but not too many. Every time a man walks by with blue, dark grey or black pants turn your first bullet on or off, every time a man with white, light grey or beige pants walks by turn the other bullet on or off. Everytime a woman with pants walks by turn your anal vibe on or off and everytime a woman with a dress or skirt, or a man with colored pants walks by flash your boobs to them. do this for two hours. If you get a woman to flash you back you may cum and go home. If not, after two hours, turn on all vibes and go home. When home find a private spot and strip naked, put your panties in your mouth and use your wand to cum while all other vibes are still on as well.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Put all ur vibes in and on high till u cum 6 times

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
put a bullet vibe in your pussy and in your ass.
put on short skirt and light t-shirt
take public transportation somewhere and leave the controls sitting visibly next to you so the cords can be seen goin in you.
ride until you've come at least twice.

Featured Threads

New Personals