Vibrator with a long playtime

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
My Master wants me to wear a vibrator when I'm asleep. I have Ferri lovense but it's battery life is too short and it disconnects randomly. If possible I would like something that would last entire night and stays connected so my long distance Master can take over whenever he pleases. I prefer external vibrators with very strong vibrations.
Do you have any suggestions?

recoveredusername

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2021
Hitachi magic wands. Older models are wall plugging in (meaning with an electric chord.) Very powerful...

You can also have a leather belt that would tied it...

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
To add on the suggestion, there are devices which can be placed between an electrical device and the wall socket, which can be remote controlled. Combining that with a magic wand might solve your problem. You would need a magic wand that remembers the settings even when power is cut off though.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There isn’t any toy that has a constant on option that would last All night. Most of your Bluetooth vibes are going to disconnect if idle too long so that in itself makes a problem.

This seems like maybe your Dom didn’t do his own research for this particular attempt. But it could be a fun research project for you both to do together. I think your best approach might be the electrical outlet one but I think the hitachi wand will be massive to sleep with.

Maybe find a bullet with some solid run time and find a switch out schedule. It might mean waking two or more
Times at night to swap toys and go back to sleep.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
This seems like maybe your Dom didn’t do his own research for this particular attempt. But it could be a fun research project for you both to do together. I think your best approach might be the electrical outlet one but I think the hitachi wand will be massive to sleep with.
Hitachi all night long would probably be a test of endurance. I wouldn't say that this is bad by default, but it might very well be very difficult for many submissives.

Reactions: justlearning2

__Daisy__

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2023
Scotland
Hitachi magic wands. Older models are wall plugging in (meaning with an electric chord.) Very powerful...

You can also have a leather belt that would tied it...
The only problem with that is overheating. I have a few different mains powered wands and all of them start to overheat with extended use.

Reactions: c0cktunnel

c0cktunnel

--Verified Pig--
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2023
My Master wants me to wear a vibrator when I'm asleep. I have Ferri lovense but it's battery life is too short and it disconnects randomly. If possible I would like something that would last entire night and stays connected so my long distance Master can take over whenever he pleases. I prefer external vibrators with very strong vibrations.
Do you have any suggestions?
My lovense works while plugged in. In my experience, I can leave it on and plugged in inside my underwear and as long as my partner uses it often enough that it doesn't go idle, it will stay on.

Of course, this requires your dom to stay on top of the teasing for as long as he wants it to remain on, but kink is a two way street! Something like this will likely take a little extra effort on both parts.

An alternative method I have used is setting your phone to silent at night except for your doms number. That way, your dom can text or call to wake you up at random times in the night / day and command you edge or play however he commands before you can go back to sleep. There can also be a punishment element implemented if you fail to answer the phone. This is what I've found to be the most effective way to get the effect most people are looking for with sleeping with a bluetooth toy between your legs. I'd love to hear any other ideas you have in mind!

Featured Threads

New Personals