virtual cuckolding

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
i do enjoy this as an online play..virtual cuckolding...being denied but hearing of a womans sexual triumohs and how much better rhat man is in comparison.

anyone else play this?

Reactions: IzzAvenged

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
i had thought another would be a threeway cam session where im strapped to a chair and watching the other two interact..maybe its a different kink..

IzzAvenged

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I think this misses the point of cuckholding.

It isn't cuckholding unless there is an intimate relationship - marriage, long term romantic commitment. Simply watching a woman fuck another man is voyeurism.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
very true..i supoose its more voyeurism.. i just call it that..more the denial/description part not neccesarily the watching.

so yeah..its probably more as you say :) now maybe if my partner was fucking someone and sent that to me..that might be more closer to cuckolding yes?

dutchjustme

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
very true..i supoose its more voyeurism.. i just call it that..more the denial/description part not neccesarily the watching.

so yeah..its probably more as you say :) now maybe if my partner was fucking someone and sent that to me..that might be more closer to cuckolding yes?
That would be correct

Subbrad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 5, 2011
I have been a slave on here to a mistress a good while back for a long time and even though it wasnt locked in a cage she had full control over all my masturbation

Jazmine

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Mar 28, 2020
so technically...a cuckold is someone whose WIFE sleeps around...

Miss Purrfect

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
I've had a virtual Cuckquean before, my boyfriend had a female sub who was a long term submissive to him.

Over time it became a 3 way chat.

As part of her denial, she could only cum after we had sex. She was mid 20s and had never experienced sex before which was also embarrassing for her. So we'd often have sex, let her listen in on it / film parts to send her and she'd have to sit naked knowing what was going on but unable to touch until we were both worn out and said she could then begin.

At that point contact was minimal, so she'd post vids, pics of her playing with herself. All the while knowing they would likely go unseen as both my boyfriend and I would be chilling in bed together.

We found that letting her cum with no audience, no attention, to the footage we'd already done a while ago humiliated her greatly.

Mrnude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 29, 2020
I have a girlfriend. And i would love to see her her fucked by a big cock. The problem is, har isn't in to any of those things

Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London
Hi. I am new to this site, so bear with!

I felt the need to reply as I had experience of this a few years ago.

I was in a long distance relationship. I worked the other side of the country. When we were together we went to swingers party’s. I enjoyed watching her having sex with another guy, or girl (she was Bi). After the party I couldn't wait to get her home.
Whilst I was working away for a few weeks at a time the thought of going without sex whilst I was away made her frustrated. As I was turned on by the thought of her having sex with another guy, I have her permission to go out on dates whilst I was away.
this had a two fold effect. I knew where she was and who she was with so I knew she was safe and I got off on her telling me all about it when she got home. She also used to text me continually during the date. She would tease me and call me her little cuckold. More often than not she didn’t have sex but the fact that she had the opportunity if she wanted seemed to satisfy her. When she did she would tell all about it afterwards.
whilst I was on leave the sex with her was amazing. I even wore a chastity cage for a while whilst I was away, but I would love to wank whilst she filled me in on the nights events, so we stopped using the cage.
so in answer to the OPs question. Yes it can work in some circumstances. Ps she hatred the idea of me having sex with anyone else!

Reactions: Smi1eys1ave

Featured Threads

New Personals