virtual cuckolding

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I think this misses the point of cuckholding.

It isn't cuckholding unless there is an intimate relationship - marriage, long term romantic commitment. Simply watching a woman fuck another man is voyeurism.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
very true..i supoose its more voyeurism.. i just call it that..more the denial/description part not neccesarily the watching.

so yeah..its probably more as you say :) now maybe if my partner was fucking someone and sent that to me..that might be more closer to cuckolding yes?

Reactions: lohlascuck

Slave4Mistress..

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 5, 2011
I have been a slave on here to a mistress a good while back for a long time and even though it wasnt locked in a cage she had full control over all my masturbation

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
I've had a virtual Cuckquean before, my boyfriend had a female sub who was a long term submissive to him.

Over time it became a 3 way chat.

As part of her denial, she could only cum after we had sex. She was mid 20s and had never experienced sex before which was also embarrassing for her. So we'd often have sex, let her listen in on it / film parts to send her and she'd have to sit naked knowing what was going on but unable to touch until we were both worn out and said she could then begin.

At that point contact was minimal, so she'd post vids, pics of her playing with herself. All the while knowing they would likely go unseen as both my boyfriend and I would be chilling in bed together.

We found that letting her cum with no audience, no attention, to the footage we'd already done a while ago humiliated her greatly.

Mrnude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 29, 2020
I have a girlfriend. And i would love to see her her fucked by a big cock. The problem is, har isn't in to any of those things

Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London
Hi. I am new to this site, so bear with!

I felt the need to reply as I had experience of this a few years ago.

I was in a long distance relationship. I worked the other side of the country. When we were together we went to swingers party’s. I enjoyed watching her having sex with another guy, or girl (she was Bi). After the party I couldn't wait to get her home.
Whilst I was working away for a few weeks at a time the thought of going without sex whilst I was away made her frustrated. As I was turned on by the thought of her having sex with another guy, I have her permission to go out on dates whilst I was away.
this had a two fold effect. I knew where she was and who she was with so I knew she was safe and I got off on her telling me all about it when she got home. She also used to text me continually during the date. She would tease me and call me her little cuckold. More often than not she didn’t have sex but the fact that she had the opportunity if she wanted seemed to satisfy her. When she did she would tell all about it afterwards.
whilst I was on leave the sex with her was amazing. I even wore a chastity cage for a while whilst I was away, but I would love to wank whilst she filled me in on the nights events, so we stopped using the cage.
so in answer to the OPs question. Yes it can work in some circumstances. Ps she hatred the idea of me having sex with anyone else!

exposuretart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2020
It works if you really like the person that is virtual cuckolding you. Basically you need some sort of relationship. Like a long term online relationship where she knows all about you, your life, social media and knows you really like her and are attracted to her, and she teases you, owns you and does not allow you sexual play or relief. But sleeps and plays with and gets into relationships with other men, long term or short term and tells you all about it or shares it with you somehow virtually, knowing how much you want her and that you will never get to play with her, but the other men do. Can be a single male who she cuckolds or an Mistress who owns and married slave with or without his wifes knowledge, depending on thier own preferneces and likes for single or married/attached men. Especially cruel for men who have no sex in their marriage or are avioiding it at the behest of the Mistress. So it has to be an emotional connection with talking and conversation, but it can work.. needs a bit of imagination to keep it going long term :)

MaridoFantasioso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 29, 2021
Some months ago I tried Tinder. A girl and I "match" each other, and soon we were chatting in messenger. But something interesting happen: while we keep chatting - and of course trying to know ourselves more, to soon date for real -, she keep talking to me about another guy she was also chatting. Pretty soon I was asking details about her progress with him. That is, instead I got upset because of a "rival", knowing that I got excited! Sadly we lost contact, maybe he is the one that win ... Is that cuckoldry? I guess so :)

Submale0121

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 16, 2022
Im looking for someone to dom me and or cuckold me , I love the thought of my girlfriend making me watch her with someone n beg to clean up

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Reopening a topic with an ad... Thumbs down.

The idea would be worth chatting if a woman expresses her opinion about cuckolding.

Featured Threads

New Personals